have fun with this one (holy grail!?!??!)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sunnyskies, Jun 30, 2002.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Oh that is too funny. Some favorite quotes from the site:

---snip---
    Stock Prices Always Go Up!

You will learn exact buy and sell points by using:

1. Easy to understand charts.
    2. Moving Average Convergence
    Divergence
    3. On Balance Volume.
    4. Williams %R
    5. Trend Lines
    6. Moving Averages.

Whoa! Hold on a minute! Don’t be fooled by those exotic technical names.

I’ve worked hard to make Easy Stock Market Profits On The Internet lean and mean. I’ve slashed it down to an easy to read 50-page manual with illustrations. There’s no baloney or fluff. Read it twice (takes about an hour and a half) and you will be good to go!

---snip---

I sent in my $27! I'm a fast reader so I should go from absolute no-nothing to Warren Buffet in less than an hour! Woo Hoo!

And here's my absolute fav quote:

---snip---
    Jim Callinan manages the RS Emerging Growth Mutual Fund. He won Morningstar’s 1999 Manager of the Year award. He says, "We’re going to see an 8, 9, 10,000 NASDAQ in the next three to five years." That means stocks will double in value by as early as 2003, certainly by 2005.
    ---snip---

Wow, the naz could double to 8000 by 2003. Tough trick to double to 8k from 1.5k :D.

#41     May 22, 2003
  2. These guys are embarrassing. Only Waxie FRIGGIN' RULES THE MARKET!!!!!

#42     May 22, 2003
  3. What is this Internet thing they speak of...it could make us all rich!!!

"Yes, I know you’re skeptical about stock market investing, but there has been an amazing new development – The Internet! Just a short time ago the real money making stock market information was only available to Wall Street insiders..."

#43     May 22, 2003
  4. trdrmac

trdrmac

When you get really good you can just auction off your stuff and trade from a beach somewhere. But that is only when you are doing 15-25% per month with stock splits and covered calls.

http://www.murphyauctions.net/wadecook.html

#44     May 22, 2003
  5. You're doing it wrong mac, should be getting 40%.

#45     May 23, 2003
  6. tah

tah

Mike,

Great idea. I am all for chipping in a buck and take this system for a test, instead of bashing. Let me know if anyone else has any interest in this.

thanks,

tah

< 05-22-03 11:02 PM

Lets all get together... and chip in $1.. and buy his system.. and post the whole thing on ET.... afterwards will just return it for a refund...

Instead of just bashing him... lets give him a fair trial.. it should cost all of us around $1..

This would be hilarious...

--MIKE

#46     May 25, 2003
  7. I elect myself to be the designated $1 collector... I will order the system post it on ET...

.. Eventually I will return the system for a refund...

Instead of returning the $1.. I will donate it to a need charity for children with cancer.... This is because the postage will cost me too much to return the $1 to each contributor..

--MIKE

#47     May 25, 2003
  8. trend fader.......got a paypal account.....i will send the first money to get this started.....

#48     May 25, 2003
  9. like larrybf said, get a paypal acct. and i'll contribute

#49     May 25, 2003
  10. FinStat

FinStat

happy to contribute $1 in the name of science and progress :p

#50     May 25, 2003