have fun with this one (holy grail!?!??!)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sunnyskies, Jun 30, 2002.

1. That was very moving magicwri. In fact, I find it touching that he chooses to share it with others - so touching that a big tear is running down my leg.

#21     May 21, 2003
  2. hahahahahhahaaaaaaaa

so if you know the guy personally, perhaps you'd tell us why he's selling his "ATM machine" when doing so could jeopardize his ability to capitalize on it.

#22     May 21, 2003
  3. magicwri

magicwri

Laugh your ass off all you want to. Your attitude obviously is an indication that you couldn't possibly ever become a successful trader.

#23     May 21, 2003
  4. HAHAHAHAHA...This just keeps getting better! :D

You're right, I'll never become a successful trader. So in the meantime, could you give me lessons on how to be a successful con artist?

#24     May 21, 2003
  5. Real traders don't wear ties and display shit-eating grins.

#25     May 21, 2003
  6. Thats a fact. UH-OH.....my computer is still shooting money out at me after hours........its piling up so fast I had better go home before I drown in Benjamins..... so freaking funny it hurts......

#26     May 21, 2003
  7. FinStat

FinStat

why would someone grin after eating shit???? :D

since i'm feeling altruistic, i'll let everyone in on my system to make a million in one week.

go to shiteater.com for details LOL

#27     May 21, 2003
  8. TGregg

TGregg

LMAO! I wasn't laughing until this loser showed up - but this is too funny!

#28     May 21, 2003
  9. Let's skip the BS , the Mr. Enthusiasm copywritten letter, the dripping with phonyness name. etc.

Just send me the $97. If , in 90 days . you're still breathing, or didn't forget, then you can ask for the money back and I'll gladly send it to you with my thanks for your time.

And you didn't have to read a stupid , really long pitch letter, or lose good money trading some half assed system.

Sincerely,

Stock777trix

#29     May 21, 2003
  10. Oh yeah, if you want to shill for someone, you really should sign up here at least a day ahead of your postings, just so wise guys like me won't get suspicious.

magicwri Date Registered: 05-21-03

#30     May 21, 2003