have fun with this one (holy grail!?!??!)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sunnyskies, Jun 30, 2002.

1. chisox

chisox Guest

were going to jump on you anyways

#11     Jul 3, 2002
  2. trader99

trader99

http://www.options-hotline.com/

how about this red-hot options trading hotline/bulletin with triple digit returns? Haven't seen his losign recommendations as much.

anyone knows anything about this guy?

#12     Jul 3, 2002
  3. alain

alain

"I'm not going to make a dime off this system unless you understand and use it successfully.
    It's in my best interest to get in there and teach you <font color="red">everything I know</font> so you can imitate my
    proven results."

how much does he know for $97?

#13     Jul 4, 2002
  4. No one else seems willing to admit it but until I pissed away big bucks and finally learned to trade profitably I was one of those desparate souls wasting money on crap like this. Please have some compassion and sympathy for the purchasers of this CRAP.....JUNK.

#14     Jul 4, 2002
  5. LOL @ alains post.

#15     Jul 4, 2002
  6. LouieR

LouieR

Somebody should have warned me to put my boots on before checking out that website. I get crap like that form Tradewins publishing all the time and that is all it is, CRAP!!!

#16     Jul 11, 2002
  7. ZYnt

ZYnt

he'wo!

#17     Jul 11, 2002
  8. magicwri

magicwri

... and he is "for real". That doesn't mean his trading system will work for everyone. No single person has the "holy grail" for everyone. Each trader has to find their own "holy grail".

If they choose to share it with others by "selling it", I see that as an opportunity to help me find my own "holy grail" sooner.

FWIW

#18     May 21, 2003
  9. magicwri

magicwri

... his father shortened it. It's actually some polish name, but over 60 years ago Steve's dad changed it to "Matrix"... obviously long before the movie came out.

Steve's a really great guy. A good friend. I personally know that he wouldn't steer anyone wrong.

#19     May 21, 2003
  10. Sorry TM. But I have to borrow your saying on this one.

Shillshillshillshillshillshillshillshillshillshillshillshillshillshillshillshill...get it yet???

#20     May 21, 2003