Have all the anti-gun-rights twits finished starting new threads?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Looks like we need to add natural gas to the list of things to be banned. With all the government control and all the expertise needed to build a bomb, how can this be? :confused: :mad:

Indianapolis home explosion: 3 charged with murder

Investigators believe a programmable microwave that exploded from the inside out was the source of ignition and valves that regulate natural gas into the home and to a fireplace were removed, allowing gas to build up over hours, Curry said.

The blast destroyed five houses including the Longworths' home located next door to Shirley's home in the Richmond Hill subdivision on the city's far south side. The late-night explosion, which was heard from miles away, damaged about 90 more homes and sent residents fleeing, some in their pajamas.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...dianapolis-explosion-20121221,0,4047116.story

[​IMG]

#51     Dec 26, 2012
  2. You are really dumber than I imagined. Natural gas or gasoline are materials that cannot be controlled. 2 people who lived in a home they filled with gas and destroyed got charged with murder. They could have killed more than 2 people if they entered a crowded are and used a bushmaster AR-15 on the crowd.
    The bombs that keep federal government awake at night are the kind of bombs you can put in a car/briefcase and detonate remotely for maximum impact. The problem with all those kids creating "bombs" out of sparklers is that their creations are volatile and can blow up on them and the primitive detonators they use keeps them from being truly dangerous. If you have to run after setting the fuse that naturally limits the power of the explosive device. Anarchist cookbook is an old book that keeps getting reprinted.

P.S Did I mention bombings are rare?

#52     Dec 26, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

And updated. The point being that the explosives can still easily be manufactured today with fairly common chemicals. You also forgot to mention that the largest school massacre was done using explosives. How could you be so stupid to not mention that?

#53     Dec 26, 2012
  4. How much longer will you keep making a fool of yourself by posting about a subject you obviously know nothing about? You're trying to dismiss a blast that anyone can replicate that destroyed 5 houses and damaged 90 while freaking out about a rifle. The rest of your post is equally laughable. You sound like you're about 12 years old with your petulant "know-it-all" ignorance.

#54     Dec 26, 2012
  5. Have any of the anti-liberal twits even started any threads that address what the real problems may be, pertaining to the latest shootings?

Most of what I've been seeing are threads like this one, that are just focusing the poster's discontent of others who want to make any kind of changes that will inevitably be coming to the current system.

#55     Dec 26, 2012
  6. P.S. Did I mention that the biggest killer of U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan hasn't been small arms fire, it's been IEDs? I'm sure the implications of that are lost on you like everything else but thought I'd mention it anyway.

#56     Dec 26, 2012
  7. We don't have to worry about many people destroying THEIR OWN homes while attempting to destroy others. You conveniently forget that the people responsible got taken into custody. Law enforcement works.

By the way, not everyone can flood their home with gas because not everyone has a gas line. I have an electrical stove and nobody around me has a gas line either. Just a thought.

#57     Dec 26, 2012
  8. Yeah, in countries with collapsed law and order occupied by an army that is not wanted by the indigenous population. The people making IEDs in Iraq and Afghanistan had support from Iran and others. You are a buffoon.

#58     Dec 26, 2012
  9. Yet again...

[​IMG]

#59     Dec 26, 2012
  10. The point is very easy to understand for everyone but you. If federal/state/local governments had a commitment to keep semi automatic weapons from people in the same way they have a commitment to keep C4 from people our gun crime would collapse.

#60     Dec 26, 2012