Have all the anti-gun-rights twits finished starting new threads?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You don't need the internet. Just a hardware store.

#41     Dec 25, 2012
  2. You're WAY out of your depth and have NO IDEA what you're talking about. If you had a brain you'd STFU and slink away but obviously you don't so...

What part of "this is just one example of what I'd call low end kid stuff" didn't you understand? But with that said, watch the video again and tell me that this bomb which could easily be made by a child wouldn't kill you just as dead as a gun, especially if reinforced. Are YOU really that dense?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNbGFM9V7uk&feature=youtu.be&t=18s
    Tell that to the families of those who were killed in the Oklahoma City bombing.
    What would that sparkler bomb reinforced with metal balls do to a crowd? Or 10 of them because they're so easy to make?
    Near "military grade" (because they're not as stable) explosives are about as easy to make as meth. No internet access or ordering required. But NOT necessary because there's plenty else that can be built with chemicals and material available in any large store without any lab work.

#42     Dec 26, 2012
  3. You're a blow hard, back it up big boy. Make said bomb, put up or shut up.

#43     Dec 26, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So he has to make one for you to believe him? You know, bigarrow, you've always been about lack of research and just blustering your way around the forum. It is quite easy to make explosive devices with various ingredients, many of them not even checked into. Hell, you can make an explosive device with steel wool, soap and regular unleaded gas. Put a tiny solar panel on it and it's even timed.

It's quite easy to make explosive devices. The issue is not about the difficulty, but application. No sane person wants to make explosive devices because the only use for them is to blow stuff up and kill, and that's not why we have guns. We have guns to protect ourselves. I can't protect my house with a pipe bomb.

#44     Dec 26, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

#45     Dec 26, 2012
  6. wjk

wjk

I'd go so far as to say that 20,000+ gun laws on the books is gov control of guns, and keeps the law abiding citizens honest, wouldn't you? I'm sure that reduces the gun incidences that might otherwise occur.

#46     Dec 26, 2012
  7. People better thank God I didn't major in chemistry:D :D

#47     Dec 26, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

How many times do you have to be proven wrong before you just STFU?

#48     Dec 26, 2012
  9. I did. Recall a lecture early on where we were told, "you will learn how to make a still and explosives. Your grade will be greatly influenced by your restraint from doing either." LOL!

#49     Dec 26, 2012
  10. Ironically this info is courtesy of the same government tinyarrow and publix claim is doing such a great job protecting us because some of this was copied verbatim from Army TMs which BTW are also readily available.

#50     Dec 26, 2012