Have all the anti-gun-rights twits finished starting new threads?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Dec 24, 2012.

1. wjk

wjk

Fair enough. I lived in Japan for almost two years. I didn't own a gun, nor did I feel the need to own one. It had nothing to do with their gun laws. You figure out why when comparing our two cultures.

#21     Dec 25, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

They tell you that themselves did they? And WHY not, they had less crime. You saying they're so obsessed with the idea of law abiding citizens being unarmed while the criminals remain armed they're willing to put up with more crime than before?
    NO, it doesn't. I saw video of a British citizen telling viewers "never let your guns be taken away, you'll never get them back" Are you aware that London police recently began armed patrols in certain sections of the city? Despite their gun bans criminals are rife with firearms.
    Source?
    Are they drugging their school children with ADD drugs and the like?
    A statistically significant number of our school shooters are either taking or withdrawing from these unnecessary drugs. Drugs perpetrated on our youth by liberals, like you.

THIS is you rationalization for ignoring that particular swath of inconvenient facts? LOL

#22     Dec 25, 2012
  3. Since you want to infringe on one of my Constitutional rights, I want to infringe on one of yours. You and people as stupid as you are a threat to the nation and shouldn't be allowed to vote. There should also be a draft to help offset the liberal pussification of America.

#23     Dec 25, 2012
  4. P.S. You can take all guns and ammo off the shelves tomorrow and anyone with a little knowledge and especially someone with a military background can walk into any large store and buy innocuous supplies totally under the radar to make fragmentation grenades and other improvised explosive devices that can be remote detonated or with a timer, etc. You don't know what you're talking about so before you spout off about "men in black at your door in days" get a clue.

#24     Dec 25, 2012
  5. That is why we have explosions every day... Trust me the reason we don't is not because in a country of 300 million there is nobody that wants to.

#25     Dec 25, 2012
  6. Are you saying that nobody knows how to make improvised explosive devices in the United States? :p

#26     Dec 25, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Remember Richard Reid, Timothy McVeigh, Ted Kaczynski?
    How about the Los Angeles Times bombing that killed 21?
    Or The Wall Street bombing that killed 38 or maybe George Metesky, the "Mad Bomber", who placed over 30 bombs in New York City. How about Continental Airlines Flight 11 which explodes and crashes near Unionville, Missouri, killing all 45 on board?

#27     Dec 25, 2012
  8. I am saying that those who do fear the consequences for their lives if they try to and bad guys that attempt to get stopped by the FBI/ATF/Secret Service/local law enforcement.

Lucrum thinks it is scandalous that in SOME parts of UK cops have to be armed while US has cops with guns and bulletproof vests everywhere.

#28     Dec 25, 2012
  9. wjk

wjk

So how is it that this same concept doesn't apply to LAW ABIDING gun owners and those that go afoul of the laws?

#29     Dec 25, 2012
  10. Nonsense. Go on YouTube and you'll find hundreds if not thousands of videos of home made devices -- being set off and how to make them.

Here's an example of kids blowing up a piano with a bomb made of sparklers:
    http://youtu.be/SNbGFM9V7uk?t=18s

Now imagine it encased in glass and nails or even worse, imagine what someone who really knows what they're doing could make. This is just kids with sparklers.

#30     Dec 25, 2012