Have A Trading System I Developed

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ROBERT KNIGHT J, Mar 29, 2011.

1. I DEVELOPED A TRADING SYSTEM FOR DAY TRADING AND I NEED TO FIND A PLACE WHERE MORE EXPERIENCED TRADER CAN HELP ME TO USE THE INFORMATION THE SYSTEM GIVES ME TO MAKE PROFITABLE TRADES, I HAVE LEARNED THE HARD WAY THAT JUST KNOWING WHAT THE MARKET IS GOING TO DO THE NEXT DAY, DOES NOT GAURENTEE A SUCCESSFUL TRADING DAY.............FOR ALL YOU TRADING BROTHERS OUT THERE WHO TRULY HAVE REAL TIME EXPERIENCE, I WELCOME YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS.........PLEASE.......AN EXAMPLE IS FOR TOMORROW, TUES, MARCH 29TH, FOR THE S&P500 INDEX, IF IT OPENS BETWEEN 1319.73 AND 1310.20 IT IS A BUY AT THE OPEN AND SELL ABOVE 1319.74, IN OTHER WORDS, IF IT OPENS IN THIS RANGE IT WILL BE AN UP DAY..............THE HIGH SHOULD BE ABOVE 1319.74. PLEASE BROTHERS, HELP ME TO REFINE THIS, I KNOW IT IS REALLY INCREADABLE, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD, THERE IS NO SUCH THING TO A "BLACK BOX SYSTEM", (TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF STOCKS AND COMMODITIES MAGAZINE, 1996. BUT THIS IS ABOUT AS CLOSE AS I HAVE EVER SEEN AND I HAVE STUDIED MOST SYSTEMS, WAVE THEARY, WILDERS SYSTEMS (RSI, STOKASTICS), BOLENGER BANDS, MOVING AVERAGES OF ALL TYPES, ETC...............................BUT FOLLOW THIS AND CHECK THIS OUT BROTHERS AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.................................robertisfreendeed@gmail.com if you want to email me.............but communicating here is good too. if we can, i am new here so i dont really know exactly how to do it yet...............................see ya tomorrow i hope after the market closes.......................................happy trading brothers.....robert

2. Roark

Roark

Your caps key was stuck on for the first 3/4 of your post Try posting it again in normal type and try not to rant. Maybe I'll read it if I get really bored.

3. spd

spd

CAPS LOCK...cruise control for cool.

4. Make sure commissions and slippage are factored in to your results. Make sure if your using limit orders that your platform is using a "trade through" fill price algorithm for the calculations. If you want reassurance that your system is profitable tell me what it is and I'll let you know. I'll prolly be able to break it down in about 2 min and tell you it doesn't work. :D If it does work then whats stopping me from frontrunning the shit outta you. Ever think of that?

5. d08

d08

Are you Nigerian by any chance?

6. I THINK THIS IS THE BEST POST OF THE MONTH SO FAR

ANOTHER JACK HERSHEY GRAD

7. Wasn't Robert Knight the billionaire that set up Knight Industries - producer of Knightrider, the talking car.

Anyone that can build a talking car must be able to build a PRETTY AWESOME TRADING SYSTEM.