Hatred and Politics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 4, 2008.

1. People that dislike or even hate McCain and/or Palin are vitriolic.

They speak of these two individuals as if they are anything but loyal, patriotic and reasonable people.

They spread rumor, innuendo and even outright lies to discredit either or both of them.

I even called Palin a 'dumb bitch,' and marvel that anyone with a modicum of intelligence can support her. I really feel this way (not the 'bitch,' part, but the lack of acute intelligence part - it astounds me that anyone could disagree, and it astounds others that I could believe this.

People that dislike or even hate Obama and/or Biden are vitriolic.

They talk of Obama and/or Biden as if these two men are anything but loyal, patriotic and reasonable people.

They spread rumor, innuendo and even outright lies to discredit either or both of them.

People that could ordinarily be civil towards each other lose all modicum of civility towards each other when they differ on which candidate should be the next POTUS.

The next 30 days will be incredibly vicious. I can't wait until we're through this election cycle. American politics seems to get more nasty, less substantive, and less productive with each passing season.

2. too many people now... not enough serial killers!

LOL