Hateful gay supporter bullies Chick-fil-a Clerk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 2, 2012.

1. you mean like the liberal a$$hat who is the subject of this thread.:eek:

#31     Aug 6, 2012
  2. He is an asshole a$$hat.You don't see liberals here defending that asshole.I do see conservatives supporting their fellow conservatives after they make one hateful comment after another about homosexuals and minorities though

#32     Aug 6, 2012
  3. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

Her employer clearly never gave her proper training.

'The customer is always right' is a key concept in service work I hear.

When the fool said 'your firm is filled with hate etc', she should have just agreed with him. It would have defused the situation and he wouldnt have embarrassed himself in such a way.

Anyway - what sort of loser queues up for 'free water'? Geez. I thought people only queued for water in the third world and such places. America must be really struggling.....

#33     Aug 6, 2012
  4. [

mr Bill says ''i happen to think homosexuality is neither shameful or wrong''QUOTE]Quote from peilthetraveler:

You said what is it with all the fear of gay people? Hidden tendencies? Just come out of the closet and see the light.

So that either means you were using homosexuality as an attack (which means you consciously or unconsciously know its shameful and wrong) or you actually believe I'm in the closet which makes you below average IQ.

And if you are below average IQ, then I suppose I better explain it to you more simply why that is. If someone stands up against something they think is wrong and you say that they must secretly be that thing they are standing up against, then lets see how that logic holds up against other situations....

Do you consider yourself strongly against pedophiles? If you say yes, then you must secretly be a pedophile.

Do you consider yourself strongly against raping women? If you say yes, then you must secretly be a rapist.

See how that logic doesnt stand up to scrutiny?

So thats that. You either attacked me because somewhere inside you you know homosexuality is immoral, or you are a little below average IQ (which there is nothing wrong with and you are in good company here on ET) :D :D :D
    [/QUOTE]

==================
    :D Good points.

Mr Bill;
    Many thinking people are much more concerned with what God thinks & says in his Word. God controls the weather, your heart beat & your mother in law, go ahead & tick him off if you want too..

To call some one a ''homophobe'' misses the point completely;
    now we have the muslims insulting any one who says anything negative a ''muslim /phobe:D

#34     Aug 6, 2012
  5. =========
    Strange timing;
    abouit 21 days ago, i happened to be talking to a stranger, Sunday. I assume he was telling the truth, he is 26 /+years old.

Said he has aids, doctors give him 30 days to live;
    he asked me for a bible, I gave him a Bible :cool: Well at least he wasnt afraid of gay people:cool:

#35     Aug 6, 2012
  6. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

==================

Mr Bill;
    Many thinking people are much more concerned with what God thinks & says in his Word. God controls the weather, your heart beat & your mother in law, go ahead & tick him off if you want too..

now we have the muslims insulting any one who says anything negative a ''muslim /phobe:D
    [/QUOTE]

+1

But how is this different from a Jew stating that anything said against Israel (a country where both Christians and Muslims live as well as the majority Jews) is anti-semitic?

That is in fact a crime so I'm told in some parts, so far worse an accusation. I hope Im not being anti-semitic for pointing that out.

:D

#36     Aug 6, 2012

7. ==================

Mr Bill;

[/QUOTE]

Mr. Murray. You are correct, many people are more concerned with what God thinks, and actually, in some way think they have an idea of what God thinks. The other few billion people in the world live in real life, nothing against your Religion or beliefs, seriously. More blood has been shed in the name of Christianity, than all other faiths according to my research. Is that what your God wanted? Or wants?

How about the racist fool who killed at the Sikh temple? Not a Miuslim, but the general hatred of anyone who doesn't think or act in lock step with your belief, well, should be killed in the minds of some. Sounds like the when they nailed the Savior to the Cross. Which side did you take on that one?

I believe in a Supreme Power of some sort, but not the bible's version which was written by men, not God. And you can keep on believing, and I respect that. Just don't use to try to make political or human arguments.

As I've said before, there are none so blind as those who will not see.

BTW, my tested IQ was 137, big deal, just stop hiding behind non facts.

#37     Aug 6, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah yeah yeah and you vacation in Europe date super models snort coke with $100 bills own homes in Tuscany Aspen NY and Beverly Hills you're hung like a horse you have the congressional medal of honor 3 gold medals from the Olympics a classic car collection that rivals Jay Leno you've walked in space screwed the queen of England (in her younger days) sailed the seven seas solo you own several race horses your own private Gulfstream jet a different Rolex for every day of the week and Obama calls you regularly to get your opinions.

Isn't the internet great?

#38     Aug 6, 2012
  9. You for got to mention (another delusion of grandeur) ,he can kick Phoenix Trading's Ass.:D

#39     Aug 6, 2012
  10. Nope, mostly made up stuff by you, not me. I don't date anyone, have no homes in Aspen or Beverly Hills. Just an average male, fair IQ, lucky in life I guess, made some money. Happen to enjoy Europe, actually the Netherlands for now. Not an athlete, and I'm sure Phoenix could kick my ass, if he got past my bodyguards. Just kidding, no bodyguards. No horses, no jets, a couple of Rolex watches, but they were inherited from my father, and I am proud of him and them.

I wish Obama would check in every so often, I would have made some suggestions, as I'm sure you would have as well.

I prefer to discuss things on an even and level. The idea of stereotyping leads to many bad things I suppose. I'm sorry about mentioning IQ, as has been said by many, means little. Hard work is more important.

I can't fly a plane, and you can, so you beat me on that. I applaud you. I am not a Kung Fu expert as PT is, and I applaud that. Why is it so hard to just discuss things. I have already said I'm liberal, yet hate abortion and taxes. I could go on, but my purpose here is simply to try to discuss issues, not go into rants. I apologize if I have offended anyone. I tend to throw rocks back at times, and apologize for that as well, would prefer to just chat.

#40     Aug 6, 2012