Hateful gay supporter bullies Chick-fil-a Clerk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 2, 2012.

1. No, there is nothing wrong or immoral about homosexuality, period. Only the narrow minded zealots are concerned with it.

It just cracks me up when all this talk about gays, and anal sex, and all that comes spewing from the intolerant.

#21     Aug 3, 2012
  2. I find it kinda odd when supposed supporters of homo-sexual rights, best slur is effectively "you must be a homo" hurled at their opponents.

WTF?

#22     Aug 3, 2012
  3. TGregg

TGregg

Wow, yesterday Vante still listed him as their CFO. Not today.

#23     Aug 3, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Public company.

#24     Aug 3, 2012
  5. If that were true, why would they care about what we think of their behavior?

Why do homosexuals and their supporters have to tell us there is nothing wrong with their lifestyle?

I mean, you dont go around telling people murder is wrong because everyone knows it.

You don't tell everyone theft is wrong, because everyone knows it.

You don't go telling everyone cheating on your spouse is wrong because everyone knows it.

Its when something is wrong that a few people start to try to tell you there is nothing wrong with it.

If you want to live your life immorally, thats fine. Go ahead. But dont try to push it down our throats that there is nothing wrong with your lifestyle and then try to get married and make us accept you as normal and moral when you are not.

#25     Aug 3, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Exactly.

#26     Aug 3, 2012
  7. JamesL

JamesL

Chick-fil-a asshat: I'm Sorry..Now can I have my job back?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nmP9Shki6_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#27     Aug 5, 2012

8. I'm sure air american is waiting to sign him up.... oh what's that ok well at least media matters will scoop him up and pay him to watch tv and listen to hate radio.

I call this facebook syndrome do something REALLY stupid, post it on the net and be shocked that it bites you in the ass.

Undoubtedly, I'd be fired too if my personal info got out.

#28     Aug 5, 2012

9. Its Ironic now that probably the only place that will give him a job is Chick-fil-a. :)

#29     Aug 6, 2012
  10. Typical conservative hate and bigotry

#30     Aug 6, 2012