Hateful gay supporter bullies Chick-fil-a Clerk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I'm not afraid of gay people , I sleep with one everynight:D

#11     Aug 2, 2012
  2. Typical liberal defense.

Don't have an argument? Resort to Character assassination like a 5 year old.

Notice how you did exactly what I said gay people do? Use the immorality of homosexuality as an attack, because in your heart you know its shameful and wrong. You basically just proved my point.

#12     Aug 3, 2012
  3. OK, you got me there. Nice, thanks. See we can agree to chat on some things.

#13     Aug 3, 2012
  4. It was probably Futurecurrents.

#14     Aug 3, 2012
  5. I happen to think that homosexuality is neither shameful or wrong. What point are you proving?

PT, help me out here.

#15     Aug 3, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

LOL. I don't think he has the acumen to shoot a video, let alone put it on the Internet.

BTW, I'm going to have lunch at Chic-fil-a Friday. I suggest others do the same. It will feel good crossing the "union" line.

#16     Aug 3, 2012

7. You said what is it with all the fear of gay people? Hidden tendencies? Just come out of the closet and see the light.

So that either means you were using homosexuality as an attack (which means you consciously or unconsciously know its shameful and wrong) or you actually believe I'm in the closet which makes you below average IQ.

And if you are below average IQ, then I suppose I better explain it to you more simply why that is. If someone stands up against something they think is wrong and you say that they must secretly be that thing they are standing up against, then lets see how that logic holds up against other situations....

Do you consider yourself strongly against pedophiles? If you say yes, then you must secretly be a pedophile.

Do you consider yourself strongly against raping women? If you say yes, then you must secretly be a rapist.

See how that logic doesnt stand up to scrutiny?

So thats that. You either attacked me because somewhere inside you you know homosexuality is immoral, or you are a little below average IQ (which there is nothing wrong with and you are in good company here on ET) :D :D :D

#17     Aug 3, 2012
  8. achilles28

achilles28

What a big man. Telling off a 21-year old cashier desperate to keep her job? That takes a lot of guts.

#18     Aug 3, 2012
  9. Too bad it wasn't free hot coffee.

#19     Aug 3, 2012
  10. I call for a vante appreciation day. Anyone need any medical supplies? :D

#20     Aug 3, 2012