Hate Speech?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxpi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. hughb

hughb

So, let's be clear here! I don't want any rumors getting started! maxpi and lucrum are extremely straight and have never been caught buying meth from gay masseurs or leaving gay bars with guys in their car. If you start a rumor like that you are just a muckraker!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wasn't as lucky as Ashburn. When I got pulled over after leavingt a gay bar I was alone. The most fucked up thing about it is that I'm a helluva lot better looking than that Ashburn closet queen.

At least I like to think I am. I moisturize every day and go to the gym once in a while. Maybe if I was a state senator I could bring the boys into the yard a lot easier.

#21     Jun 3, 2010
  2. Maybe some of these guys are closet homos, who have issues with their own gay thoughts and feelings, that stereotype, like most all stereotypes, exists for a reason.

Maybe they have no gay tendancies at all, maybe their morals just tell them that homosexuality is a moral transgression.

But... either way, it's none of our business. That's the beauty of freedom. If they are flaming on the inside, or if gayness really just makes them sick, it doesn't matter. We are all free to choose. What they do, think, feel is their own right and their own business. Just as for gays... It only becomes "wrong" when people try to force their own thoughts and feelings upon others....

#22     Jun 3, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

If you're so good looking, how come you left the bar alone?

At what point did you consciously decide to start sucking dicks or do you feel you were born to suck dick, as in genetically predisposed?

#23     Jun 3, 2010
  4. That Lucrum is quite a flirt, isn't he?

#24     Jun 3, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't get your hopes up, I'm already married.

#25     Jun 3, 2010
  6. And, no doubt, you double date with Larry Craig and his wife. I can't imagine what you boys must talk about over beer and then during the bathroom breaks that follow.

#26     Jun 3, 2010