Hate speech from Christian Right Wing Extremists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Based on ZZZ's logic, the Code Pink demonstrators who regularly demonstrate outside Walter Reed Army Hospital and taunt wounded vets and their families are representative of all liberals. Even though I haven't heard any liberals denouncing them, I can't believe that is true, and these Kansas nuts are clearly not representative of anything , other than an extremely shallow gene pool.

#11     Mar 15, 2006
  2. I don't support taunting of soldiers.

Taunting those chickenhawks who put them in harms way, yes.....

#12     Mar 15, 2006
  3. I'm sure you don't support taunting wounded vets. Just as no one outside this guy's "church" supports these whackos.

#13     Mar 15, 2006
  4. As much homophobia and hatred I have seen on ET from right wingers toward gays, I don't agree.

I think many here support any action that is hateful of gays.

I have seen almost no one, including the liberals profess hatred for soldiers, especially wounded ones....

#14     Mar 15, 2006
  5. It's not just "guys" we're talking about here. Children are being taught to hate in the name of God.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#15     Mar 15, 2006
  6. jem

jem

Oh this one again.

Is it hatred and homophobia for me to argue that gays should not be married as that definition is reserved for one man and one women. But I am all for gays setting up their own institution of gayiage or something like that.

#16     Mar 16, 2006
  7. Far rightist: Bird flu pullout punishment

Leader of National Jewish Front says bird flu outbreak 'punishment from God' for kibbutzim used to house 'expulsion headquarters'

The bird flu outbreak in southern Israel is God's punishment for the Gaza Strip and northern West Bank disengagement, National Jewish Front Chairman Baruch Marzel says.

"You were punished by God and now you'll have to ask for the forgiveness of Gush Katif residents," Marzel wrote in a letter to southern residents whose communities were affected by bird flu.

In the wake of the bird flu outbreak, rightists have been voicing various theories regarding the connection between the disease and the implementation of the pullout. Marzel himself is certain such connection exists.

"The kibbutz was used to house the expulsion headquarters because of greed, and therefore the bird flu outbreak happened there of all places," the far right leader wrote in his letter to Ein HaShlosha kibbutz.

Marzel later told Ynet that anti-pullout activists were pained by the fact nearby southern communities did nothing to help Gush Katif residents.

"They were neighbors, and so even if politically they do not support (the settlements of) Judea and Samaria, they should have assisted their neighbors," Marzel said. "Yet they made money from the expulsion of Gush Katif residents."

Marzel added southern residents should ask former Gazans for forgiveness and then seek advice with leading rabbis.

"Maybe that will help them," he said.

In a bid to predict the future, Marzel said southern residents "will be waiting for compensation now, and government officials will abuse them," referring to the mistreatment of Gaza evacuees.

"Maybe then they will understand and have a little sympathy for those expelled, who are waiting for their compensation money," Marzel concluded."

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3229316,00.html

#17     Mar 19, 2006