Hate crooked vendors? Wanna do something about it? Here's your chance!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trickORtrade, Aug 27, 2006.

1. I am the owner and operator of trickORtrade.org/com Over the last couple of years I have received many emails from people who thanked me because on the site they have discovered that some vendor is a crook just before they were gonna hand over their money to him. Almost nothing feels better than that.

Unfortunately, the site (the forum) slowly fell into dis-use since I have not had the time to either improve or actively promote it due to other life obligations. Nevertheless, every month thousands of traders saw (and see) the site and were prevented from falling prey to fraudulent vendors.

Now.. I still think that the site/forum is a great idea. But I understand that it will eventually die without any support or it needs to be taken to a new level. So I'm ready to hand over ownership to someone worthy. Understand, that the site is purely non-profit and your only compensation will be gratitude from traders who never became victims of vendor fraud.

If you have the time, the skills, and most importantly the desire to take the site to the new level... I will hand over the site to you. Reply here or by PM and I will get back to you.

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

I think you should cut your loss, it's always bad when you have more spammer than posters. As you know it takes more than just complaining about various vendors to make the site successful.