Hate crime charges in NYC taxi driver stabbing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Aug 25, 2010.

1. #11     Aug 25, 2010
  2. Nice try.

Had you, and the rest of your useful idiot army, waited to get the facts on this guy, you don't post this story because at that point there is no story as far as the left is concerned.

Case closed. Now pull your pants back up.

#12     Aug 25, 2010
  3. Really? What part of the ABC story turned out false?

Perhaps you are talking about 'phenomena' who said it was just a mugging gone wrong ?

#13     Aug 25, 2010
  4. Nothing as far as I know. Hate crimes don't exist when the perp is lefty, until today I guess. I'm happy for your newfound concern.

But I'm more impressed with your scrubbing techniques to cover your ass.

#14     Aug 25, 2010
  5. Where did I or the article say that it was a right wing hate crime? Strawman much?

#15     Aug 25, 2010
  6. Thank you for bringing me back to this thread, Hermy.

One problem here, I didn't say you said it was a "right wing" hate crime.

But I bet there is a good reason you're asking me about the wording.

Oops.

#16     Aug 27, 2010
  7. Geez, you talk like a 5 year old, you bring up 'lefty', paint the issue as political and then ask me why I said it wasn't right wing AFTER you bought up the whole thing.

And again what part of the story were lies like you claimed?

#17     Aug 27, 2010
  8. Paint the issue as political? Who posted the story in the politics forum? And given your posting past, you now want us to believe you have a sudden interest in highlighting hate crimes committed by leftists? Nice try...

You know what's really got me scratching my head? When I went to my browser history to access the first time I looked at this thread, it told me this thread was moved or deleted.

Gee, that's odd.

#18     Aug 27, 2010
  9. JWS11

JWS11

IMAO - Right-Wing Viole... Oh, Never Mind

New York cabdriver is stabbed for being Muslim!
    The stabber works for a liberal peace group that supports the construction of the mosque (the cabdriver is against construction of the mosque).

Congressman muses about Nancy Pelosi dying!
    The Congressman is a Democrat.

Democrat Russ Carnahan’s campaign office was firebombed!
    Prime suspect is one of Carnahan’s staffers who had blogged for the left-wing site Talking Points Memo.

Man goes into mosque in New York shouting anti-Muslim slurs and urinates on prayer rugs!
    Man was so drunk he didn’t know where he was. Early reports of anti-Muslim slurs were false. Not being pursued as hate crime.

You almost have to feel for the liberals at this point. They keep getting so close to that example of right-wing violence and hate that they’re salivating over, and then Lucy keeps pulling away the football. It’s like liberals have gotten so annoying, they’ve actually annoyed God, and now He is toying with them.

It was hoped liberals would calm down a bit after Obama was elected, but they only got even more hysterical and paranoid. Maybe then they’ll calm down a bit if there’s a huge Republican wave in November. All this power the liberals currently have to bitterly cling to is making them cranky.

#19     Aug 27, 2010
  10. jem

jem

Even american Muslims are against the mosque.

I will bet that American Muslims with jobs for more than 5 years are 95% against the mosque. The ones in favor are probably the students and the good for nothing "activists" and community organizer types who never had real jobs.

#20     Aug 27, 2010