hate crime bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hellrider, May 7, 2007.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

When something happens with such frequency that even a celebrity is guilty of it, that's the exact opposite of a rare event. Only you would think otherwise.

Why don't you ask the Asian American community what they think of such crimes?

By your way of thinking, nobody should ever worry about the klan, skinheads or the Aryan Brotherhood. Nobody but Marky Mark Wahlberg has ever committed a race crime, according to you. You really are the worst reichtard troll to ever show up in this forum, and considering your fellow contenders, that's saying a mouthful.

Marky Mark's lenient sentencing is Exhibit A for why hate crime laws are needed, and they cover so much more than White on Asian crimes. They cover all bigotry motivated crimes.

#21     Apr 8, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Every crime is a hate crime. What fools liberals are!!!!

And, don't say theft isn't a hate crime. The perp just hates being broke!

The hate crime was invented by a liberal to punish white people beyond reasonable punishment for a crime.

The liberal mind spends all it's waking hours trying to find ways to ruin the world by either going far beyond or doing the opposite of what a reasonable man would do.

#22     Apr 8, 2013
  3. such frequency? LOL what an exaggeration.. stop listening to the voices in your head. Sounds like he struck a nerve, so you must be an asian who some white guy picked on one day. I used to live in NYC and have quite a few asian friends, I can't honestly say I EVER one time saw any kind of racism against them or any other asians from white people. Some of these guys are traders in a group that i traded in, and to this day we are still friends yet i call them gooks/chinks etc lol. They don't care at all because thats how we make fun of each other (and they aren't flaming pussies like yourself). you aren't known as kunt2k for nothing. waaaaah!!! the racists are gonna get me!!!

Here's a tip. If someone doesn't like you, for whatever reason, don't like them back. Don't cry to the govt to charge them with 'hate' crimes cause it's redundant.. people don't commit crimes against people they like, dumbass.

#23     Apr 8, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And ALL those actions are ALREADY against the law, genius.

#24     Apr 8, 2013
  5. jem

jem

Oh I get it now.

If not for your thought crimes... when a Klan member someone they would not be guilty? What you are arguing makes no sense.
    There is no reason for the thought crime. Its just targets people in an unconstitutional manner. We are all supposed to be treated equally.

Similarly to say when black gang members were playing knockout.
    When they targeted white guys... should we have augmented thir crimes to thought crimes.

and note...

marky mark got sentenced to 2 years. he served 45 days perhaps - I suspect because of liberals.... perhaps because money is misallocated into calling too many things crimes perhaps for myraid other reasons Mass is screwed by liberalism.

#25     Apr 8, 2013
  6. jem

jem

google it and this is what you will find.

---
    In 2007, 2.5 percent of all reported hate crimes (188 out of 7,624) were committed against Asian Pacific Americans, a ratio that has declined slightly relative to other groups over the past decade.

This decline obscures an extremely disturbing fact: many of these hate crimes are perpetrated against Asian Pacific American children, often by other children.

In my opinion this shows you that your asian hate crime delusions are just that ... 188 examples in all of 2007. Many of them being school yard spitballs and I will bet others coming about after the asian guys took offense to the fact the white guy was dating an asian girl.

Its like saying...

I want hate crimes to protect guys of Irish decent whenever someone calls them a drunk before hitting them. Now if that does not quadruple the asian hate crime totals... I will never post again.

#26     Apr 8, 2013
  7. VVV1234

VVV1234

He's probably not a lawyer. He is only posturing. (If he argues that freedom of speech is an absolute right with no limits, he'll have a sympathetic audience only in the court of Lucum(sic))

Please Jem enlighten us. Tell us where you went to law school, when you graduated, and when you passed your state's bar.

#27     Apr 8, 2013
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Still incredible how Google-impaired so many reichturds are in this forum.

Evidently the tendency for lenient sentencing for anti-Asian crimes is very old in the USA ...

http://www.asian-nation.org/racism.shtml

http://colorlines.com/archives/2009/06/david_kaos_murder_shows_antias.html

http://www.civilrights.org/publications/hatecrimes/asian-pacific.html

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-01-27/news/ga-117_1_anti-asian-hate-crimes

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Report-More-anti-Asian-crimes-3101857.php

Vincent Chin, a Chinese American murdered by two White men who were mad about Japanese car makers (Chinese, Japanese ... all the same to some White racists).

Their sentences: two years probation and a fine of $3700. That'll learn 'em! :mad:

#28     Apr 8, 2013
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

+10

:cool:

#29     Apr 8, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#30     Apr 9, 2013