hate all this prayer crap

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Apr 13, 2003.

1. so you were abused ??

#81     Apr 16, 2003
  2. stu

stu

Steady on TM_Direct get a grip...
    don't get too carried away here. You were the one who started shouting, you decided to be sarcastic.

I am Not angry at all. I have a point. I like PASSIONATE it is exciting and much more what life is about than being stayed and taking stuff for granted (such as religion for instance!)

As for mother father & priest, stuff is that how you like to make primitive assumption rather than debate a point. Did religion teach you to do that.. try and throw assertions whenever anyone makes a point against a too precious faith ??

#82     Apr 16, 2003
  3. stu

stu

you have experience ??

#83     Apr 16, 2003

4. Ok....First you call me sarcastic, now you are resorting to this...Im asking serious questions...Im being honest when I say that MOST of the people I have met who are adamantly against prayer, religion ect...usually have a tale to tell....if you don;t want to discuss or talk about it I respect that but im not being sarcastic...it's a sad fact that many have been abused by religion and many people have bad memories of the way they were brought up in organized religion.

#84     Apr 16, 2003
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

I guess we should break the news to all the little kids out there...THERE IS NO SANTA...:D ..this I know for sure..

I must admit yesterday was my best day ever on the dominoes table...i just wanted to share that.....I was spankin dat ass all over the place...

#85     Apr 16, 2003
  6. stu

stu

ok let's take that at face value and just to see things more clearly...

1. I suggest Moral, Right, and Honest are not the property of religion as religion would have us believe

2. You respond to that with "You are so right....i would hate to impose morality, honesty and human rights on my children....I'm hoping my kids will be more into crack, lying , cheating ect.....

3. That is not a sarcastic remark !!! ???

4, You next suggest I am angry and passionate therefore enquire if I have a mother father priest problem

5. That is not a sarcastic remark !!! ???

6. I therefore ask if you have...seems reasonable since you have reduced discussion to this level

7. Your last post to me reflects your experience that "want to discuss or talk about it I respect that but I'm not being sarcastic...it's a sad fact that many have been abused by religion and many people have bad memories of the way they were brought up in organized religion.

8. That is a first class reason not to let religion take the mantel of Moral, Right, and Honest AGAIN my point is made for me ....OR did you intend to divert my original point??

You either perhaps need to approach these main points differently (try reading them properly) or get a proof advisor - in my opinion

In any event I accept your apology:D

#86     Apr 16, 2003
  7. stu

stu

WHAT the.... NO SANTA get otta here. WTG Fives and Threes ??

#87     Apr 16, 2003
  8. You said and i will quote :

Faith is a good thing if it helps you. Faith is a bad thing when it's institutionally shoved down the throats of the little children and attempts to superimpose the words Moral, Right, and Honest.

If we can agree on this then I will admit I was sarcastic in saying yeah we should teach them lieing and cheating .....but the bottom line is that there is a moral right and wrong and honesty is always the way.....regarding your passion....I do find it odd that you would be so passionate about this unless you had a bad experience.....the same way you would not be passionate about your faith unless you had a life changing experience....you with me?

if you don't want to divulge , that is fine and CUBANO knows me well enough to tell you that if i wanted to get nasty I would have phrased those questions differently with sarcasm and adjectives that you couldn't;t possibly stomach
    :D

I was actually asking in a sincere way, thats why i said....or worse a priest"

#88     Apr 16, 2003
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

yeah you stupid Mother fucker.......:D

I was taking money from them like it was going out of style....BREAK YOURSELF....

#89     Apr 16, 2003

10. ......just for that...I hope Shaq stubs his toe again!!!!

Go Knicks!!!:D

#90     Apr 16, 2003