Hasn't Europe been in recession for at least 15 years?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by crgarcia, Apr 22, 2008.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I hit a cyclist once, the dumb fuck was riding every day side by side with his pal and forcing cars to go over the yellow line on blind curves, I said fuck it, I'm following the yellow line and the guy on the bicycle can have whatever he gets, eventually he did.... he was scraped up, I was laughing at him. I wish I had kicked the shit out of him to boot really..... I guess these idiots think they are going to take all the cars off the highways eventually or some such, probably they are environuts, no?? I ride all the time but I never try to make life unpleasant for drivers, 10 pound bicycle versus 3000 pound car... do the math....

Edit: I think it really is the individual cyclist that is getting all the abuse, I've had none of that in decades of cycling really..... I had somebody throw his soft drink with ice at me from a speeding car once, that's about it

#21     May 2, 2008
  2. crgarcia,

you are ignorant. Peoplelive very well in Europe, you just pay a lot of taxes and give away a lot of freedom. It's a tradeoff moszt accept here. I don't like it but when you see how the US is turning it's not an awful way of life.

#22     May 3, 2008
  3. There's a difference between the east and the west
    and the north and the south of europe
    it's a bit like comparing new york city to random town, mississipi

#23     May 3, 2008

4. My post was to reply this:

To say that poor countries have rich people.

#24     May 6, 2008
  5. Er, thats a joke right.
    Or premeditated murder.........

#25     May 6, 2008