Has trading made you more spiritual?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by rin4et, Sep 30, 2017.

1. rin4et

rin4et

You are funny. I consider myself a spiritual person but I never ever pray for my position. I think it is sacrilegious to do so when there are much bigger problems in the world.
    Although surprisingly I always thank God when I collect a profit :)

#31     Nov 6, 2017
  2. Interesting thread.I'm indwelt by the Holy Spirit now but I (my flesh) still sins.Happily salvation (receiving eternal life) is a free gift.I think trading was part of the downward slope that led me to Jesus and without it and other unpleasant life experiences maybe I would not have reached that point but God knows.As the wages of sin is death,I'm glad I'm saved so all's well that ends well.

#32     Nov 8, 2017
  3. Sprout

Sprout

#33     Jan 3, 2018
  4. 247K words in Bible...No wonder 99% of christians are lost sheeps.

Spirituality already has its own language and that`s Sanskrit.Sanskrit is considered to be the most sacred and ancient, hence the more righteous.Althoug, everything is relative, as the say.

#34     Jan 3, 2018
    CSEtrader and They like this.
  5. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

Seriously are you for real, Sterilization for people who are poor? Lets not stop there, lets sterilize people who come to the US, from foreign countries and say stupid shit. You must be one of those Royals? :D

#35     Jan 16, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  6. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

While totally agree with the first part of your statement, I am terrible and disagree. Through poor, in love, the greatest souls can reincarnate. I am voting for creating housing for those mothers and got sterilized those who trying to sterilize them.

#36     May 20, 2018
  7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Was delighted to find this thread, unless some statement below about birth control. Well, but in the name of trading, I must say - I always feel about trading and is how the life guided us, through our struggle and war. My view is less scientific and more esoteric - trading is the path to your Higher Self. you simply have to drop all weakness enplaned in you by society, family and other types of beliefs, you have to find your true self, let go greed, arrogance, fear, reckless, impatience, anything and so you will be able to see the flow and join it.

#37     May 20, 2018
    Cswim63 likes this.
  8. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Tao Te Ching is only 5,000 Chinese characters and it is only 81 verses, one afternoon reading which contain it all and will change everyone's lives forever.

#38     May 20, 2018
    johnnyrock likes this.
  9. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Totally agree - thank you for synthesizing this knowledge in so sharp and brilliant way.

#39     May 20, 2018
  10. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Yes, that is the beginning. Then you realize you have to change yourself or you are out of trading.

#40     May 20, 2018