Has Top step Trader ever produced a trader making more than $100,000 in the past 9 years ?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by volente_00, Jan 29, 2019.

1. volente_00

volente_00

TST has been around since 2010. Has anyone on here ever seen verifiable proof that even 1 trader with them has grossed $100,000 or more on a 1099 in the last 9 years ?

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. DevBru

DevBru

I guess not, if they did they would probably spam the internet with it as a marketing trick.

Anyway, if i would have made some decent money i would withdrawn everything and open my own account so i no longer need to give away a 20% profit split.

3. volente_00,

I do not know the gross of $100,000. I know when I was there for about 6 months, there were traders that was getting funded in the range of $2000 to $20,000 I remember. Most traders there I recall was making weekly/monthly redrawls, not necessarily full redrawls. There was one commodity trader who redrawl about $10,000. There is a website there that post traders accomplishment.

VPhantom and murray t turtle like this.
  4. volente_00

volente_00

1,2 or 3 months is nothing

I'm looking for verified 1 year performance of $100,000 or more from any trader who ever was with them.

5. volente_00

volente_00

So how many traders did they claim to back in 2018 ?

6. volente_00,

It may be best to call and ask them. I haven't seen anything.

7. DevBru

DevBru

8. %% Good thinking.
    Sounds like a worthwhile school/business - if one wants to work for someone else while learning. They also have an interesting rule, but double check this= because i did not write it down; they dont count a fat finger mistake/ double position size , against you, if one gets out in 10 seconds......................................................................................................:caution::caution:

9. volente_00

volente_00

If that's the truth then that means they had at least 8000 that failed the combine last year. 1.2 mil in revenue isn't too bad for making people pay for sim.

10. %% Most would;
    unless loyalty trumps profits/expences, some times it does.

#10     Feb 4, 2019