Has the media gone on all out nuke attack mode on Romney?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 20, 2012.

1. welfare queens is mostly a republican meme. very few of them but i am willing to support workfare requirements.

#31     Sep 20, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

According to who?

#32     Sep 20, 2012
  3. you are just being silly now. it would take in the 20% range to even be revenue neutral.

#33     Sep 20, 2012
  4. hmm.. i thought gay jokes are intolerant and offensive brass.

How about obama's faggy throwing motion, is that detrimental to his "Presidential appearance"? I'd say more so than the distance between Romney's steps.. what do u think?

[​IMG]

:p :p :p quite an arm he's got there.. and look at his tryhard face lol

#34     Sep 20, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

As it happens, I didn't make one. You did. I merely observed that Romney walks like he's got a pickle up his butt, or maybe a broomstick since his mannerisms are quite wooden. You're reading far more into my posts than I wrote. And that was only on his outward "presidentialness." You can guess my opinion on his policy positions.

#35     Sep 20, 2012
  6. except that is a gay joke, bro. straight men don't stick things up their ass.. u know that right?

what do u think about the president's little bitch arm though?

#36     Sep 20, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

LOL Yeah he throws like a girl. He should have had MeChelle throw the ball out for him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L8Te7-_my-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#37     Sep 20, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Missed the "as if" part, did you? Literal minds have some unfortunate limitations, don't they? (Who knows, they might even respond to rhetorical questions.)

#38     Sep 20, 2012
  9. whatever dude, i'm not gonna argue about it.

so what do u think about obama's throwing motion?

Really you can't bring yourself to insult your messiah. Just acknowledge he throws like a 6 year old girl. you can do it, i believe in you.

still nothing? you really are a clown brASS.

#39     Sep 20, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reversed that would read brASS clown. :D

#40     Sep 20, 2012