has problems with this company Next Level Trading Capital, LLC

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by nsfakianakis, Dec 17, 2009.

1. batman

batman

Per the newspaper, there are three admintrators in Nextlevel Trading Capital, LLC. (1) Kay Tsang, owner; (2) David Tsang, Kay's broher, Chief Operating manager; (3) Steve Yin, Their cousin, Technical analysist. Now, they are all gone.

#11     Dec 21, 2009
  2. Was this Mr. Wong a sponsor of ET at one time?

Did he vehemently defend his firm's "competitive" commission rates?

Today's crooks, tomorrow's criminals.

Retail traders, watch out for these crooked brokers, they will say and do anything to get your money, including hiring a few trolls who constantly lie on ET.

#12     Dec 21, 2009
  3. It was the revenge of the Prior Level Trading. After having been replaced by Next Level Trading, Prior Level was pissed off, so he superman punched Next Level Trading. No one gets up after being superman punched, so Next Level is no more. However, I believe you can transfer your remaining money to Beyond Next Level Trading. Beyond Next Level Trading requires western union for all deposits. Please feel free to pm me for deposit information, and I will let you know where to send your money. All money is insured by the Nigerian Minister who holds over $ 1 billion of assets in the Bank of Nigeria, meaning your money is well protected.

#13     Dec 21, 2009
  4. A C Johnson, it's a family business.

#14     Dec 21, 2009
  5. :D

#15     Dec 21, 2009
  6. NKNY

NKNY

What paper was this in...?

#16     Dec 22, 2009

7. the w(r)ong guy ? LOL

#17     Dec 22, 2009
  8. Anybody trading from the office, do you know more information about the company, pm me see how we can help each other.

#18     Dec 22, 2009
  9. Whew, I just read this thread. I traded remote with them for most of 2008. They made some account changes at the end of last year, so I closed my account and requested a check. It took close to 30 days I think, and several phone calls, but Dave finally sent me my check. I feel bad for the guys who were making a go of it with this group and are getting screwed. And I feel relieved that I was able to avoid this ordeal. Best of luck to you guys.

#19     Dec 22, 2009
  10. batman

batman

I wounder if they have families. How could they just left their families in this holiday season. I feel bad for their parents, lovers, young kids..... Money is everything to them, isn't it?
    :confused:, :( !!!!!.....

#20     Dec 22, 2009