Has Kirk Cameron Lost his Mind?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by version77, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? LOL.

Let me try to help you out here. First of all, Kirk is not my friend, I only noticed this thread because I'm somewhat of an expert of all things 80's, music, TV, film, etc.

Kirk became a born again christian in 1989, yes, that's 1989!!!!

In fact, another poster here made a reference to the infamous firing of cast member Julie McCullough after she appeared in Playboy. This was 2 years before Growing Pains went off the air in 1991. Kirk became religious when he was about 16 or 17 years old. In other words, 17 years ago!!!!!!!

This has been written about ad nauseam throughout the 90's. He started that web site sometime in the mid's 90's with a guy named Ray Comfort. Over 12 years ago!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, Kirk went on to produce and star in like 4 movies that are biblical in nature. This is so old hat it's not even funny. You act like you are breaking news here. LOL.

If you are going to scoop ET, at least make sure the news is somewhat contemporary, like maybe no more then 5 years old. LOL.

I guess the next thread you are going to start is going to be the breaking news on Dana Plato's drug overdose death. Hahahaha.

Don't bother.

#11     Mar 19, 2006
  2. Why are you fighting with someone over Kirk Cameron? Would it make you feel better if I told you he invested in Quadriga? Quit being a loser...if you can.

#12     Mar 19, 2006
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Fighting with him? Dude, you are a tool, relax. I'm just correcting his 80's trivia. This is chit chat, go start a child molesting thread or something.

#13     Mar 19, 2006
  4. Okay, smart dude. You are an expert on all things 80's. Big deal.
    So what if my post was not the "scoop of the century".

You must be an old guy if you into the 80's. That's okay. You can
    still post here at ET. ET gets a kick out of the old timers.

And bringing up the child molester thread idea is like... well... perverted...

P.S. Glad to know you know so much about Kirk Cameron. Did you
    become interested in him when he was a "child"?... :eek: LOL!

#14     Mar 20, 2006
  5. I am not really sure what that means, but for someone to say that it must be something you want to see. So, in addition to being a loser, you are also a scumbag. And that is not a personal attack on you - it is a valid observation based on your posts.

#15     Mar 20, 2006
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I didn't say I wanted to see that, that's the nature of chit chat. in other words, stop getting so bent out of shape. Have you read the threads on chit chat? in other words dude, pick a more serious thread to attack then one on Kirk Cameron. Yes, you are still a tool.

#16     Mar 20, 2006
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Great comeback Corky. Jerry Lewis is ready to start the telethon, run along now.

#17     Mar 20, 2006