has Kim left the building?

Discussion in 'Options' started by traderlux, Jan 25, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

#51     Feb 19, 2018
  2. You'll wait till the end of time, Kim Klaiman.
    Because trading is part art, part science :confused:, o_O ...atleast the shorter the time frame you perceive or trade the market.
    It's truly a skillful, intuitive endeavor to try to attack and trade the market successfully.

Many people like yourself from all walks of life believe you can experience instant, automatic market riches by some magical, yet-to-be-discovered fixed formula.

I know what I'm talking about. because I'm an ET, extraterrestrial trader.
    I have turned $10,000...into a million dollars...three different times, in paper trading accounts.

High-Five` to 2018, Kim Klaiman
    If you're ever in San Diego or California, Kim Klaiman,...let me know...we can meet for shrimp and lobster and ice cream and champagne and tuna salads and vitamins and supplements.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    #52     Feb 19, 2018
  3. JackRab

JackRab

You probably should start using that asap, since you're currently losing 10% on the way you're doing it now....

#53     Feb 19, 2018
  4. Love your sense of humour!

On a serious note, yes, I was once looking for a fixed formula, holy grail or whatever you want to call it. Those days are long gone. There is no holy grail. Only hard work, proper risk management and right mindset.

Get rich slow and steady. Those who aim to make 5% per week with no effort find out eventually the hard truth.

#54     Feb 19, 2018
    options_fanatic likes this.
  5. I'm a simple guy. Very happy with returns I make and trying not to complicate things with all fancy formulas.

#55     Feb 19, 2018
    options_fanatic likes this.
  6. ironchef

ironchef

But you said in a prior post that you were an options millionaire?

#56     Feb 20, 2018
    JackRab likes this.
  7. JackRab

JackRab

You didn't really believe him did you? ;)

#57     Feb 20, 2018
  8. ironchef

ironchef

Why should I doubt what he posted? :finger:

#58     Feb 20, 2018
  9. JackRab

JackRab

Common sense :D

#59     Feb 20, 2018
    ajacobson likes this.
  10. ironchef

ironchef

Is it that difficult to be a millionaire retail options trader?

#60     Feb 20, 2018