Has Harrytrader gone completely mental?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, May 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmm the photo is very far from what I ressemble physically :D

Now "Are a freemason mad to enter an organisation which he knows nothing about" ?

Answer this also and one can compare who is more mad than the other :D

exerpted from
    http://www.caterpillar.org.uk/warning/masonry.htm

WHAT IS A FREEMASON?
    A man who joins a society which he knows nothing about.
    The two authors of the book "The Hiram Key", Chris Knight and Robert Lomas, bear this statement out in an article printed in the Yorkshire Post, 11 May 1996. Please bear in mind that what you are reading herewith is not a criticism but pure fact. Both these men are Freemasons .

They write: "A compelling reason for silence amongst Masons is not so much a compulsion to adhere to their sacred vows, or a fear of macabre retribution from their fellows: it is more that they do not understand a word of the ceremonies they participate in, and their only fear is that people would laugh at the apparently pointless and silly rituals they perform...

Our biggest criticism of freemasonry is its sheer pointlessness. It does not know where it came from, no one seems to know what it is trying to achieve, and increasingly it seems improbable that it can have much of a future in a world that demands a clarity of purpose and benefit." End quote.

Had he made a thorough investigation of the beliefs and ultimate aims of this group, it is clear that, unless he was lacking in either morality or intelligence, he would never have thought of joining such an organisation.

Imagine for a moment, the man who has spent night after night of his valuable time, sitting up in bed, manual in hand, repeating the beliefs and obligations contained therein, to his long-suffering and patient wife, who obviously feels her time could be more usefully employed.

The shock must be absolutely devastating to such a man in any of the three initial degrees in the Blue Lodge when he finds out (and sometimes he never does) that all this learning was in vain as he reads the following statement from Albert Pike.1

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry." End quote.

I would suppose that any red-blooded Mason would immediately fly into an uncontrollable rage and storm out in a search and destroy mission, on those who allowed this deception to continue.

All readers, who have taken the vows, and repeated the obligations of any of the first three degrees in the Blue Lodge, please stand in front of a mirror and repeat out loud to yourself:

"I've been taken for a ride. Was I not lacking in wisdom to join a society that I knew nothing about. To make it worse, I believed the lies they fed me. How do I get myself out of this mess?

2. Kids join the army not really knowing what it is all about. People join political parties without knowing what it is all about. People get married without knowing what it is all about. Folks have children without knowing what it is all about.

That's life. That's how you live and learn.

3. Yes but you can leave the army, you can divorce etc... when you know that it is completely stupid. Now this text above shows it so why I am attacked for that ? Because I am attacking what is not different than Scientology: A SECT ! Should I believe that you are a member of this sect for your insistence ? Members of a sect are like zombies they were told by their gurus to defend the SECT at any price...

4. Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

5. You're right: don't spend too much energy for your argument you risk to fragilise your neurons :D

6. Have your psychiatrist adjust the Thorazine dosage.

7. Has gone?

8. Point taken.

9. Bla bla bla... Bzzz Bzzz so interesting...

I think there is an ignore button somewhere I am thinking of using it : I know understand why others think you are a snake :D

I've just tested the functionality: it works :D

#10     May 10, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.