Has Elite Trader "jumped the shark?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thunderdog, Feb 5, 2009.

Has Elite Trader "jumped the shark?"

1. Yes

62 vote(s)
    82.7%
  2. No

91 vote(s)
    121.3%
  1. ElCubano

ElCubano

no.

ET is a place to come and chat with people who have an interest in trading or make a living trading or have trading ideas and also just to unwind. If it didn't accomplish that you would not be here day in day out, which is not the case. It is expected that since membership has grown over the years so will the troll population and the absurd polls and threads. It is human nature.

I think Baron and company have done a great job in providing traders, wannabe traders and sponsors with a forum to connect.

Like Surdo says.... IGNORE use it.

#41     Apr 28, 2009
  2. Actually, it was Baron himself who moved your post to chit chat.

#42     Apr 28, 2009
  3. Darn, you found me out. And it was going so well.

Really, is that all you got?

#43     Apr 28, 2009
  4. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

Seems overwhelming in your favor sir.

#44     Apr 28, 2009
  5. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

But you were one of those psychos steve46

You told everyone your sister had died in 911 and it was found out you made it up

Now you are back with a new alias and sanctimonious attitude

#45     May 4, 2009
  6. Cutten

Cutten

I don't think it has yet, but I do see a short ageing mediterannean-looking guy with a really cheap bad leather jacket in the distance...

#46     May 5, 2009
  7. You don't know me, but I know you trader28. As we all know you've been banned many times. Clearly no one wants you here, except those who share your emotional disorder.

Pathetically you continue to think what you say is important.

I notice most people here elect to ignore you.....I will do the same

#47     May 5, 2009
  8. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Heh heh.. so you make up a ficticious sister and tell everyone on ET she died in 911 for sympathy but I've got the emotional disorder.. whatever you say Steve911 :p

#48     May 5, 2009

9. I think so too. I know it has helped those who never commented and lurked. There are some sharp individuals on here if you just look.

#49     May 5, 2009