Has Elite Trader "jumped the shark?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thunderdog, Feb 5, 2009.

Has Elite Trader "jumped the shark?"

1. Yes

62 vote(s)
    82.7%
  2. No

91 vote(s)
    121.3%
  1. ak15

ak15

If you're sadistic, it sure is.

#21     Feb 5, 2009
  2. I read somewhere that chemical castration can painlessly alleviate this symptom and the fear that goes with it. :D

#22     Feb 5, 2009
  3. ak15

ak15

Gotta love it.:p Sorry, I had to momentarily lapse into slang for that one.

#23     Feb 5, 2009
  4. If the individual you are referring to is Jack Heshey, no worries, he's totally deserved it after trolling the site for years with his unprovable, unsustainable, paper-trading nonsense.

On the other hand, if the individudal you are referring to is Alex from Puretick, don't worry about him either, the amount of publicity he gets from these threads is a marketing executives' dream (and some of the humor in those posts is definitely worthy of a standup routine).

#24     Feb 5, 2009
  5. ak15

ak15

Actually, none of this is a source of worry to me, since I am not the recipient of such sorties. However, it saddens me to witness such spectacles. You'll have to dig deeper to find the answer to your question. Let's leave it at that.

#25     Feb 5, 2009
  6. What really irritates me a the posts like ".....I have got USD$100 in my bank account, where can l get a broker and how can l trade it to earn 8500% every 2 weeks without losing it. By the way what is a broker ?......" This site in some ways has changed my view of Americans :p

#26     Feb 5, 2009
  7. LOL mate, at least we can handle our winters quite proper eh? :p :D

#27     Feb 5, 2009
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Come on guys, nothing last forever, it is called the natural lifecycle of websites.

By the way, how was your marriage in its 10th years???

#28     Feb 5, 2009
  9. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

It's like an old shoe: it's ugly but very familiar and predictable. Yes, I would like to buy a new pair and get rid of that smelly, old wreck but getting used to the new ones is too much work and pain! ET is still OK in some parts and I don't really know where to turn if I quit here. I donno .... Besides, if you and I quit posting on ET who is going to represent us Canadians there? :D

#29     Feb 5, 2009
  10. That sums it up quite nicely.

#30     Feb 5, 2009