Has Elite Trader "jumped the shark?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thunderdog, Feb 5, 2009.

Has Elite Trader "jumped the shark?"

1. Yes

62 vote(s)
    82.7%
  2. No

91 vote(s)
    121.3%
  1. Perhaps just a temporary drawdown with new highs to be reached soon after we have a triple bottom...

#11     Feb 5, 2009
  2. That's a good analogy, but you still have people who are good traders around, take their trading seriously and want to contribute.

#12     Feb 5, 2009
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

don't know about ET but this thread is about to do it.:D

#13     Feb 5, 2009
  4. Cutting a little too close to the bone, are we? :D

#14     Feb 5, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're so vain
    You probably think this "post" is about you
    You're so vain
    I'll bet you think this "post" is about you
    Don't you? Don't you?

-Carly Simon-

#15     Feb 5, 2009
  6. ET just got passed in the race

• 56d7.gif
      File size:
      53.2 KB
      Views:
    #16     Feb 5, 2009
  7. ATLien

ATLien

Why oh why? Maybe it's because threads that do not turn into shitfests are statistical outliers on this board.

#17     Feb 5, 2009
  8. Wow!

Thanks for the info td2, I'm sure it's all good with you.

#18     Feb 5, 2009
  9. I have to agree with Thunderdog. There are some very good traders here. I have personally met 10+ of them and have greatly benefited from knowing them. However, the site is controlled by a few 'no life' posters, who post nonsense all day long.

In addition to that you even have sponsors behaving like children.

It could be so much more, but I guess it is what it is.

#19     Feb 5, 2009
  10. ak15

ak15

You know a site is in trouble, when posters start to take matters into their own hands and decide to play God. They think they have the authority to decide who can post here and who can post what.
    They jump into threads unprovoked and start lambasting, deriding and bad mouthing a single individual. Imo, they are cowards. If you want to take on somebody, do so solo, don't try to solicit your buddies to come and join you thereby forming a Gestapo type unit against a single hapless individual. The unit then goes after this individual, from thread to thread, hounding him and bullying him with material that is totally unrelated to the subject matter being discussed.
    The level of stupidity, ignorance, and profanity has reached heretofore unscaled levels.The silver lining here is that such behavior is limited to a few forums which seem to be the target of the late night crowd, fortified with and buoyed by alcohol.

#20     Feb 5, 2009