Has California broken off the map yet?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Seriously

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Gov. Jerry Brown has signed a bill making California the first state in the nation to add lessons about gays and lesbians to social studies classes in public schools.

Brown, a Democrat, signed the landmark bill requiring public schools to include the contributions of people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender in social studies curriculum.

I don't have anything against gays, if you're gay then by all means have at it but this is just, well, gay! :p

http://news.yahoo.com/calif-gov-signs-landmark-law-teach-gay-history-190037960.html

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's just more liberal attempts at brainwashing and trying to "normalize" perversion.

3. Saw this morning and laughed out loud. Fuck reading, writing and arithmetic! Let's teach gay history and throw in a little Kevin Jennings fisting brochure for good measure. Obama approves!

4. pspr

pspr

Gays should go back into the closet where they belong. :mad:

There, I said it.

5. I know I would like to sit in a classroom of an all black school learning about the contributions of the gay blackman, the lesbian black women and the bisexual african-american community. Hmnnn. the down-low 101.

6. Surely teaching them gay history coupled with global warming nonsense will propel kids to achievements never before seen, reclaiming our nations spot as the leaders of smart.

7. Nothing against gay people... but really? I knew the flambuoyant ones are always trying to get attention but make a law about it? This is pathetic!

8. Remember this shit next time liberals say we don't have enough money for education.

9. Max E.

Max E.

The gay demographic is the one puzzle that the dems have yet to solve. You see they have managed to give away money to every single poor/minority group for having babies, and give them all the free stuff they want, so they see the birth rates sky rocketing due to this policy, and they see this as a huge benefit, because they end up gaining more and more voters, who live off the government.

The problem that liberals have with gays is that they cant reproduce, so their birthrates do not go up exponentially, so they need to figure out a way they can make more gays, like they have with every other minority group. What better way to do that then to start teaching people to be gay while they are still in school. Its actually a pretty saavy political move on their part, i got to admit, they are very good at creating more liberal voters, by creating policy that adds to their demographics.

10. Ricter

Ricter

If you don't like the results of having large poor/minority groups, don't ... well, you know the rest. ; )

#10     Jul 15, 2011