Has Bitcoin Finally Met Its Match?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by birdman, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Tradex

Tradex

Well, as you probably know, any movie (or book, song, etc...) that goes against the Elite's interests receives little or no attention from mainstream media. At best it usually attracts negative reviews from the media whores.

"They Live", while still a science-fiction movie (like "1984", another classic), remains a powerful wake up call for those who can read between the lines...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    #11     Oct 18, 2020
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

"It is OK to invest in a ponzi, as long as you know and accept that it is a ponzi." -- King Ramses II

#12     Oct 18, 2020
  3. Tradex

Tradex

King Ramses II said that, over 3000 years ago?

#13     Oct 18, 2020
    RedDuke likes this.
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Idiot... Of course he did, it is carved on the side of the pyramid.

"Never explain a joke." -- King Arthur

#14     Oct 18, 2020
  5. Tradex

Tradex

Beg your pardon?!?

#15     Oct 18, 2020
  6. Handle123

Handle123

I think more money is moved around electronically then cash itself soon if not now. Why do I need bitcoin? Another form of different currency?

#16     Oct 18, 2020
  7. Overnight

Overnight

They Live was about an alien invasion using subliminal messaging to convert our habitat to suit them. 1984 was about Big Brother slowly subverting our individuality. I do not see the similarity, aside from the obvious "cabal" theme.

It IS fun to think of the end of They Live though..."What's wrong, baby"? Sharp shocker of an ending. Love it.

#17     Oct 19, 2020
  8. Tradex

Tradex

The hidden message in the movie is that the Elite is secretly manipulating the masses, among other things.

Sounds familiar...?

From Wikipedia:
    "A drifter discovers through special sunglasses that the ruling class are aliens concealing their appearance and manipulating people to spend money, breed, and accept the status quo with subliminal messages in mass media."

#18     Oct 19, 2020
  9. Wrong. The US dollar is backed by the US military.

#19     Oct 19, 2020
  10. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Is that why it's almost worthless?

[​IMG]

You can't back something that's worthless bro. That would be like saying our military is worthless. And that chart I posted doesn't even go to 2020.

Let that sink in for a minute

#20     Oct 19, 2020
    markd01, johnarb and Tradex like this.