Has Bearice been banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by morganist, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magna

Magna Administrator

This stuff is too much, you couldn't make it up. And just love the PM interchange yesterday, Joe gave perfect responses each time followed by the boilerplate "If you have any questions, please let us know." Luv it, luv it, cannot beat the entertainment. :)

#51     Aug 16, 2011
  2. Lornz

Lornz

Haha! Excellent stuff, Joe.

This has made me root for good ol' Bearice, though!

Please unleash your fiery vengeance upon us all...

Just to shelter myself from the impending doom:

I think Bearice actually has made some good points with his posts, but he does have the tendency to repeat himself. Sometimes it's amusing...

#52     Aug 16, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow.

Is it an act or has he become crazy? I can't tell.

#53     Aug 16, 2011
  4. Occam

Occam

Bring back the Bear!

(But with a restriction to Chit-Chat and Politics/Religion :D)

#54     Aug 17, 2011
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Honestly, I don't think that the P&R crowd could handle him for very long, and that's saying a lot! :D

#55     Aug 17, 2011
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Mach M <business.onn@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hello Baron,

Some 20 or 30 years back, I think in USA, some people were camping 25 kilometers away from a giant volcano mountain. There were small mountains between the campers and Volcano. So the campers thought they were safe.

But when the Volcano erupted, its power reached the campers 25 kms away and the small mountains could not stop the power of Volcanic eruption. But fortunately the campers survived.
    The same applies to Bearice. When I explode nobody can stop me. Everybody is waiting for Bearice to post in elitetrader.

Having written to you so much, I do not understand why you are not activating my account.

Baron, if world good and strong people do not fight then prostitutes, sex maniacs, frauds and scams will rule world society.
    Please activate my account "bearice"

Sincerely,

Bearice

#56     Aug 18, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wow, like I've said before. That guy needs meds that haven't even been invented yet.

#57     Aug 18, 2011
  8. Joe

Joe

:D :D :D

#58     Aug 18, 2011
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Mach M <business.onn@gmail.com> wrote:
    Baron,

Some intelligent elitetrader members are thinking of giving up on elitetrader. Read this:

"I do not know if I will go back to elitetrader. What they did to you made me think that elitetrader is inferior and not worthy of being a member. I will go to other forums you recommended that are 10 times more active than elitetrader"

Baron, I had written to many elitetrader members 30 days back. Important and intelligent people support me.

No Bearice means no Elitetrader. As simple as that.

Should I start serious revolt in elitetrader if you do not activate my account?

I had posted "if you have $50 Billion that does not mean you will never go hungry".

My supporters in elitetrader are denied important information since I cannot post because of 100 useless members.

Sincerely,

Bearice

#59     Aug 19, 2011
  10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Mach M <business.onn@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hello Baron,

If elitetrader does not respect intelligent and important members then I will tell members to migrate to other 11 reputed forums and make sure elitetrader is shut down. Baron, I am seriously angry.

Sincerely,

Bearice

#60     Aug 19, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.