Has anyone used Track 'n Trade?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Robert Arnold, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Hello all, I'm the newest of the newbies here & a relative novice all around, but I just can't help but love the markets.

I'm wondering if anyone here uses or has tried Track 'n Trade? It looks like a real time & headache saver, but as we all know, looks can be deceiving sometimes.

2. Never herd of it ,what is the cost.

3. Its ok, depends on what you want. Just use the trial and decide for yourself. I have basic needs so Sierra or Ninja works fine. Lan Turner is a bit cocky though. My friend brought a problem, can't recall, to his attention and said that's the way it is tough.

4. The cost is in the $1500 + range if you get all of the different extensions, as low as $300 for the stripped down base model. I'm doing the 14 day evaluation now & for me it needs to be longer.

From what I've seen so far, if you get the extensions they have a couple of features that appear to give pretty accurate (best I've seen so far is an 87.5 win percentage through back testing) entry & exit points. I just received a dvd from them though & it talks about using a certain company to trade through. If this is mandatory I can see why it hasn't been mentioned before. The rates sound very high through them. Granted, it's been a year since I've done any trading & with just a few months of experience before that, I'm a relative novice, but $3 to $9 per side for futures is extreme if I remember right. At those rates they will probably pocket everything I'd make & more using an auto trader.

What do you guys use & would it be something you'd recommend for someone fairly new to trading?