Has anyone used InterQuote?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mbradley, Jul 26, 2001.

1. Mutley

Mutley

Grabbit,

For what its worth, I have a $0.00 balance in my Datek account and Quote Tracker still works fine.

#11     Aug 7, 2001
  2. Grabbit

Grabbit

Thanks Mutley, I'll keep using them as long as it goes, but they stopped offering their streamer to non clients, so they may one day filter all the zero clients out.
    Also I believe I've read something about a min. balance of $500, those that are under are going to pay a maintenance fee. I do not know when that is going into effect.

#12     Aug 7, 2001
  3. bprice

bprice

I use the moneynet feed with quotetracker and it seems to work fine...quotes are on time and the feed seldom goes down..and then only for a minute at most.
    bp

#13     Aug 7, 2001
  4. coops

coops

I use prophet java charts historically only... interested to hear their streaming feed isn't too hot, thanks. I like to review the stock's intraday moves so i can learn where the hell i'm going wrong :-(.... also good for backtesting any trading system ideas you may have, and for getting a feel for a stock's tendencies....

Have tried out money.net's streaming quotes - looks ok, compared to IB's level 1 prices. Use it with quotetracker ok.

coops

#14     Aug 8, 2001
  5. Grabbit

Grabbit

«...prophet java charts historically only...»

Indeed! And also good for checking out 'past results' of any stockpicking site. But 'live' they were a NoNo to me, they may have improved, I complained a lot, and they said they were working on it, so maybe I'll try again later.
    I especially liked their 'backfill' feature on ProphetStation. Start trading at noon (ET) and have your chart run right from the opening bell. Cool! :cool:

#15     Aug 8, 2001