has anyone use a trading psychologist?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by 1a2b3cppp, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Not Covid, but idiot people that are scared stupid over a nothing and screwing up the entire world, with no idea / care at all, that's what annoys me, and the business that I've had to close after 25years hasn't really helped added with no pussy since March, it's a world there is no point living in and don't see it changing any time soon as the FEAR is strong :(

Back on 90% winners in Demo, back real money tomorrow / Wednesday depending on how the day goes.

It's a cycle, 90% winners for a week or 2, double account, then give some back 20% area, back to demo for a few weeks, fix, double account repeat, repeat, repeat.

Knowing when to go back to demo to not give back all profits is an improvement mind :)

#31     Oct 27, 2020
  2. Psychology isn't needed. Just see the trade, and trade it.

#32     Oct 27, 2020
    JSOP likes this.
  3. volpri

volpri

Like a machine? No emotions? Be a Dr Spock?

#33     Oct 27, 2020
  4. JSOP

JSOP

Well, if you are that type of man into the same thing like her hubby... have fun ;)

#34     Oct 27, 2020
  5. Being emotional is fine, as long as the plan is followed.

#35     Oct 27, 2020
  6. Nobert

Nobert

...:D

No. Thanks.

It was based on intelligence.

#36     Oct 27, 2020
  7. JSOP

JSOP

Yes. If you can't, best to write a program to have the machine trade it for you. There is no emotions allowed in trading. This is why everybody is using bots to trade right now.

#37     Oct 27, 2020
  8. traider

traider

I consulted my psychologist and he told me I was too sensitive to profits and losses. To desensitize me, he wrote me a bill of $1000 for 2 hours.

#38     Oct 28, 2020
    cesfx, tomas262, comagnum and 5 others like this.
  9. Rodrigo_1

Rodrigo_1

I don't think anyone can teach it to you.
    You get better at it with trading and practicing.

#39     Oct 29, 2020
    tomas262, yc47ib and Jaagup like this.
  10. Jaagup

Jaagup

Could not agree more!

#40     Oct 29, 2020