has anyone taken Dale Wheatley's option class

Discussion in 'Options' started by zxcv1fu, Jul 11, 2006.

1. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

associated with Navitrader?

It is very strange that he said his system never loss & some return 30 times. Sounds too good to be true. They never answer the question of where is the performance, just ignored the question during online Q & A.

I'd say stay away from them until they can prove otherwise.

2. No one?

3. Does his tv-infomercial come on after Carlton Sheets or the "Ka-chingo" guy?

4. OTR

OTR

5. chuck6430

chuck6430

I had the opportunity to meet Dale in person a few times, and learned a tremendous amount about trading options, and have been quite successful doing it. Remember, KEEP IT SIMPLE!

Thanks, Bil

6. jcentinc

jcentinc

Yes I have taken his course. Although educational it leaves a lot to be desired.

Dale seems to know about options that are ready to make the big move but doesn't tell you in any detail how he found them. He teaches the chart patterns as they develop but doesn't teach you everything; very frustrating.
    His course also is expensive.

I haven't found anyone yet who has made a million with this system but maybe someone will come forth here.

He also berates you if you ask questions and can be intimidating. However, the system works if you have the patience.

:(