Has anyone noticed...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 16, 2010.

1. gulf4

gulf4

As a Canadian I can see why Gabfly thinks Americans " act like unruly school children". In Canada we are conditioned not to question what the liberal elite drol out. Usually over the CBC.

I applaud some Americans for not careing what the world think of them. Especially when America has probably brought more to the free world than any other country. We are terrified of any thinking poorly of us. Any good Canada has done in the world is likely because we have the U.S. on our border. Had it been Russia or China we would be little better than Kazactstan. (?)

Once an American that I worked for and admired told me "you should never apologies to easily". As I grew older I understood what he meant. Obviously Barak Obama never heard that advice.

#41     Apr 16, 2010
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

He is entitled to do them. I would only stop them if there is a direct insult or expletives. I am new but so far he hasn't done that. At the end of the day who am I to say what thread is worth while. Free speech is his entitlement. The other mods may disagree with me. So far there is not much communication between us.

#42     Apr 16, 2010

3. The ol' boy is having the time of his life. Who knows, maybe he gets into a brouhaha with the wife and comes on ET to take it out on everyone else. You never know. I do see a cyclical pattern here.

#43     Apr 16, 2010
  4. My apologies to all except gadfly.

My sentiments and suggestions for him remain unchanged.

#44     Apr 16, 2010
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

Are you aiming at me or Gabfly.

#45     Apr 16, 2010
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

Accepted. You are entitled to your view but please keep the expletives minimal.

#46     Apr 16, 2010
  7. Perhaps we need a new curse word to add to the lexicon.

Gadfly I suggest you go Obama-yourself! :eek: if you cannot handle criticism of our President and his minions from citizens of the US.

#47     Apr 16, 2010

8. Just an observation, to no one in particular.

#48     Apr 16, 2010
  9. morganist

morganist Guest

OK as long as no one complains. If you do wish to complain pm me.

#49     Apr 16, 2010
  10. morganist

morganist Guest

Ok see you around the forum then.

#50     Apr 16, 2010