Has anyone noticed...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 16, 2010.

1. :D Oh, okay, see above for the litmus test as to what a democracy has and has not accomplished.

#31     Apr 16, 2010
  2. Your girlfriend is posting nude pics of herself in the Daily Hottie thread again by the way.

#32     Apr 16, 2010
  3. Absolutely, you win when you are six feet under per Turn the Other Cheek Jesus Mohandas Gandhi.

"I would like you to lay down the arms you have as being useless for saving you or humanity. You will invite Herr Hitler and Signor Mussolini to take what they want of the countries you call your possessions...If these gentlemen choose to occupy your homes, you will vacate them. If they do not give you free passage out, you will allow yourselves, man, woman, and child, to be slaughtered, but you will refuse to owe allegiance to them." -- Mohandas Gandhi

#33     Apr 16, 2010
  4. But you're blaming the challenge of legitimacy on racism? If he were white, but had family ties born in France and was named President Pierre La Rogue, you don't think people who hated him would question the legitimacy? Especially if President Pierre refused to show a birth certificate?

#34     Apr 16, 2010
  5. Are you kidding me? So you're a birther as well? Thanks for the info. I think you've answered a lot of questions in this one short post.

#35     Apr 16, 2010
  6. wjk

wjk

I don't know how things work in Canada, but the USA is NOT a classroom.

Your obsession with racism is fascinating. Hiding your true feelings about race by accusing others of racism? Typical behavior for a liberal.

#36     Apr 16, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Isnt there a certain point when the mods will consider the new threads Gabfly1 starts once or twice a week labelling all of obamas detractors racist will be considered spam? He has 2 back to back here in one day, which i think is a new low even for gabfly1(which says alot), why do you guys allow him to start threads with the same topic once or twice a week which are clearly just meant to antagonise people? So far there is not a single person who has come to his defense on any of the three threads he started in the last week and a half, can you not atleast just put it all into a monster thread entitled "gabfly1 thinks everyone in the world is racist? :)

#37     Apr 16, 2010
  8. This post has been moderated. Please keep the forums free of swearing.

#38     Apr 16, 2010
  9. " I just wish the Lucrums, Hellos, jems and peils of your country would stop acting like unruly schoolchildren with a substitute teacher."

Well you sure showed him that you are not acting like an unruly schoolchild...

#39     Apr 16, 2010
  10. You really like to make assumptions, don't you? You're the king of them, actually, insofar as this forum goes.

I'm not a birther. I don't think there's any legitimate argument regarding Obama's being born in the US. My point was, and you'd get this if you weren't always so combative, that if a French named man with the aforementioned credentials (or lack of them) was named President , the SAME issues would be present. It's not racism, so you really need to get off playing that card. It's old, and you really don't look much smarter than the people you claim to loathe when you do it.

You sidestepped a response on my post and went right to the birther tag. That, I guess, is answer enough. Or would you like to actually speak to what I said?

#40     Apr 16, 2010