Has anyone noticed...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 16, 2010.

1. I think it's great, albeit much to the chagrin of Lucrum and legions like him. I just wish the Lucrums, Hellos, jems and peils of your country would stop acting like unruly schoolchildren with a substitute teacher. It's very unbecoming and off-putting.

#21     Apr 16, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well apparently you have better cable TV than I do.

I'm not that big into news and political talk shows anyway.

I'm more of a Discovery Channel, History Channel, Animal Planet, Science Channel, NATGEO, International History Channel and Military Channel kind of guy.

#22     Apr 16, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Apparently not "off-putting" enough.

You are still here.

:D

#23     Apr 16, 2010
  4. If and when Canadians elect a black prime minister or one of any visible minority, and if Canadians start acting as the "real" Palin Americans are acting, I will be sure to voice my disgust. In the case of Obama, the best candidate won and I'm glad that he did. I hope that the best candidate wins at the next Canadian federal election.

#24     Apr 16, 2010
  5. This comment destroyed your post. I think it was meant to be a plus for the USA but unfortunately your election process is extremely flawed.

#25     Apr 16, 2010
  6. Maybe.

But to deny them that right is censorship. Then it will be time to get out the passport.

I love hearing Rush, Hannity, and ESPECIALLY Glenn Beck! They are what makes our democracy work:)

We also have Tina Fey, John Stewart, and Keith Olberman.

Should the left be allowed to lambaste the right without recourse?

Palin 2012!!:D :D

#26     Apr 16, 2010
  7. It is less flawed than any other. So it is absolutely a plus for the USA.

Think about it for a minute. Just two years ago Americans were getting Canadian passports they were so embarrassed of Bush. He has made the whole world hate us, they said.

Now, Obama is spending us into oblivion!!

The nature of a democracy consists to an important degree in the right of the people to criticize problems and mistakes. --Walter Ulbricht

#27     Apr 16, 2010
  8. A two party system is less flawed?

#28     Apr 16, 2010
  9. It is less flawed than any other democracy. Can you state a better one?

#29     Apr 16, 2010
  10. Canada, UK, Israel.

#30     Apr 16, 2010