Has anyone noticed...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

If you're so smart, how is it you're too dense to realize (or too arrogant to admit) that most Americans don't care what you see concerning these matters that you obsess about the most?

#11     Apr 16, 2010
  2. When I was in Asia people asked me "Arent you embarrased that you have a black president?"

I said, "No, i am embarrased that people voted for him just because he was black"

#12     Apr 16, 2010
  3. Only "real Americans" like you and Palin don't give a shit about world opinion.

#13     Apr 16, 2010
  4. Nice spin, peil. Now why don't you go back to your guns, bibles and general intolerance?

#14     Apr 16, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

YOU represent world opinion?

And I thought you were just a single lonely closet gay flaming liberal from Canada.

#15     Apr 16, 2010
  6. There is a world of news outside of FOX. One which generally voices the same sentiment as you hear from me on this matter. Do yourself a favor and tune in. Or, like Bush, tune out the entire world and cloister yourself.

Once again, I find your incessant and unsolicited references to my sexuality rather troubling. No amount of wishful thinking on your part will make it so. I think your time would be better spent approaching someone so predisposed rather than trying to convert me.

#16     Apr 16, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

The liberal biased media? Of course they agree with you. It doesn't make it correct.

So where outside of your home country of Canada have you traveled?

#17     Apr 16, 2010
  8. I was going tell you that racism is not a factor in this, but Ivan beat me to it.

In fact, I doubt that Canada could elect a minority candidate that represents 12% of its population by race. Blacks in Canada represent 18% of your population. Where is your black president?

We the People of the United States of America have elected a black president via a working democracy unlike any the world has ever known.

When You the People of the Royal Commonwealth of Canada can say the same......well I doubt you ever will.

Caveat Emptor
    :)

#18     Apr 16, 2010
  9. No, the world media.

And although I have been to a few countries in Europe and one in Asia, I don't need to travel there to get their news and opinion. I merely need not limit myself to FOX, or only US media for that matter.

#19     Apr 16, 2010
  10. One more thing. When B.H. Obama became the most powerful man in the world via a democratic process, as he was inaugurated, did they say, "Mr black President", or did they simply say, "Mr. President"

Nixon-disgraced the Presidency.
    Carter-ruined the Nation.
    Reagan-destroyed the poor with Reaganomics.
    Bush I--did not finish the job in Iraq
    Clinton--blow job in the oval office
    Bush II--well, you name it, he did it.
    Obama--?? Whatever it is to about half the nation he will suck.

This President will do no worse than the last..........

#20     Apr 16, 2010