Has anyone here ever been arrested or evicted?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Reaver, Apr 9, 2008.

1. nitro

nitro

Sure.

I was something like 22. I was driving my old MR2 and had a bad tail light. I see one of these squad cars with thirty lights behind me and I pull over. Guy asks me for my drivers license, I go and reach for it, and oh oh, where the F***k is my wallet? Gulp. I am asked to step out of the car. I know what is coming so I take Hartshorne Algebraic Geometry

http://www.amazon.com/Algebraic-Geo...d_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1207790785&sr=8-1

just in case. I am asked to put my hands on the car. He apologizes and says that he has to arrest me. He handcuffs me and leads me to the squad car and guides my head so that I don't bang myself.

To make a long story short, I was more than happy to be in "jail" (it was really a 9x9 room with no windows) reading. Some of the best math in history has been done in jail. Eventually I think they got tired of me and let me go several hours later. It was like 35 below zero outside. That was when the real pain hit since I was not allowed to drive my car home.

nitro

#41     Apr 9, 2008
  2. So anways allenhobbs, you gonna take up Mandelbrot on his challenge or are you gonna punk out?

#42     Apr 9, 2008
  3. ROFLMAO. Every single thread Reaver starts end up in the pergatory of ET, Chit Chat. The mods think real highly of you.

"You troll, I make money. How much did you make today/"

#43     Apr 9, 2008
  4. Yes, you were. AWOL. Chickenshit toy soldier.

"You troll, I make money. How much did you make today?"

#44     Apr 9, 2008
  5. Townhouses all look the same at night....and 10 times over the driving (walking) limit.
    Woke up, introduced myself to the lady in bed with me.....something like "gee, i guess i forgot your name, can i make you a coffee or something?"

She said "Who the hell are you?I've never seen you before, what are you doing in my bed?"

I said "Well, didnt we sleep together, like last night or something?"
    She said "Nooooo........"

There i was, about to tell her to grab "her "stuff, and get out of my house, with attitude like that, take your damn curtains, decorations, linen etc, which I strangely never recalled even being in my house....breifly, through the haze, I concluded, I must have hooked up with some obsessive bunny boiler who took over my joint overnight.

But no, I was just really, really plastered, and walked into the wrong house.

I had somehow managed to saunter into someone else's house, find what i thought was my bedroom, and crashed out , strangely, without waking up the occupant of said bed.

It was all very amusing when it was established it was an honest mistake.

True.
    Just an anecdote.

#45     Apr 10, 2008
  6. Typical troll behaviour make big statements or start hounding people but as soon as the table is turned you either wont answer the challenge/question or run away or get one of your other handles to come on. You wankers are all smoke and mirrors the other classic is my old mate T28 who is a right tosser. What is it with people that need more than one handle on a site like this you people need help

Put up or shut up both of you. No horse trading or looking for ways out just do it and let the site decide

#46     Apr 10, 2008
  7. Ahhh, "pergatory"....Ivy League education at it's best once again, Barry.

#47     Apr 10, 2008
  8. hughb

hughb

Can we have one fucking thread on this site that doesn't degenerate into a food fite???? I was getting ready to tell the story of how I was arrested during a raid in a bar, but not now.

#48     Apr 10, 2008