Has anyone here ever been arrested or evicted?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Reaver, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

One arrest.

Three days in county jail.

No evictions.

#11     Apr 9, 2008
  2. So allenhobbs is getting evicted? :eek:

I thought he was a millionaire, gave millions to charity and is set to make hundres of thousands of dollars?

Hmmm, something doesn't add up here.

#12     Apr 9, 2008
  3. I got banged up in Prauge for breaking into an apartmnent block I thought was where my mate was living after a big night out. The key downstairs wouldnt (a clue I am at the wrong place you would think) work so I smashed through the glass nand went up stairs then realized it wasnt my mates place so crashed out on the steps. Next think you know I am in the slammer still pissed out of my head. So I started singing jailbreak and Roxaane so they pepper sprayed my I continued so the guy belted me which shut me up.

I denied it all blaming the gypies as they hate them eventually Interpol come and got me took me back to the right address which i remembered was next to place the place they arrested me they took a copy of my passport then left.
    About 2 hours later a knock on the door and it is the original cops looking for a bribe so i gave them like 10 bucks and they left. I couldnt believe they were that cheap and told them they were a disgrace to graft everywhere glad they dont speak english.

Turns out Chelsea played Sparta Prauge and they had thought I was a hoodlum

#13     Apr 9, 2008
  4. Yeah he's been evicted. Must've been before he was CFO for a billion dollar corp and got 10% of the company's worth as a severance package (he claimed in his own journal he received $100 million of a $1 billion company). Wonder what the other guys like the CEO, President, etc got? Jeez, guess the board of directors were pretty pissed they got left out.

But yeah, apparently he can't pay rent.

#14     Apr 9, 2008
  5. Sqanp

Sqanp

You can add:confused:

#15     Apr 9, 2008
  6. I have a ''friend'' that turned himself in without fightin' it out or nothin', but not actually arrested. No warrant for arrest was made? Cooperative fool perhaps?

Dunno this criminal stuff other than din do nuffin man!

#16     Apr 9, 2008
  7. I once went on a 12 state killing spree, but thank God I haven't been caught yet.

#17     Apr 9, 2008
  8. Wow, hope he can borrow some money from one of his friends (maybe BnB can help him?) :eek:

Must be tough, coming on here and pretending to be ... well... somebody.

#18     Apr 9, 2008
  9. Better idea: Move to the lavatory and flush twice.

"You troll, I make money. How much did you make today?"

#19     Apr 9, 2008
  10. Sqanp

Sqanp

You should know alot about that:p

#20     Apr 9, 2008