Has anyone heard of Deltastock

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by fxnubie, Aug 7, 2009.

1. fxnubie

fxnubie

Hi, Guys! I am new to forex trading and after some research I found an interesting promotion of Deltastock. This is a Bulgarian broker which seems regulated and with good conditions but as I am a starter I would really like the opinion of some pros. Has anyone traded with them? Any thoughts on their platform? Customer service? Do they tolerate news trading? The promotion is 20% on initial deposit which seems good to me so I was wondering.... Thanks

2. fxnubie

fxnubie

Hi, Guys! Why nobody is answering :confused: Please share your experience:) Thanks

3. cstfx

cstfx

no one is responding probably because no one has heard of them. No agenda.

4. Don't know, but wtf is this about...

"Please be advised that from 23:00 EET (GMT 2) on Friday to 24:00 EET on Sunday and during National Holidays, as well as when the markets of the financial instruments are closed, the system will automatically cancel all placed orders."

5. fxnubie

fxnubie

Anyway I decided to give a try to their platform with opening demo account. I even entered in their monthly demo contest but couldn't get a prize (far away from the first ten :)). Anyway I am still trading demo and making a nice profit. I will probably open an account after my demo period. Seems a good and regulated broker. :)

6. Great job. Hope you make a shilling....I mean killing.