Has anyone heard about John McLaughlin at daytraderswin

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by vingbel, Dec 11, 2008.

1. vingbel

vingbel

Has anyone worked with him in this incarnation or any other?

Has anyone heard things about him, good or bad?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I know the bottom line about gurus, etc., so I'm not looking for generalized feedback, but specific feedback on John.

2. vingbel

vingbel

3. what's the saying....those who can't teach.
    There's big money to be made in scamming suckers with some course in techincal analysis or real estate, etc.
    There are always suckers willing to lay out big $$$ to learn No money down real estate investing or stock investing.
    Don't be one of them.

4. vingbel

vingbel

I understand that, but I heard good things about him and I'm looking for as much feedback as possible.

There is a difference between a scam artist and a teacher and I've experienced both in my current profession. You can learn from those who can teach, but can't "do." That's why there are great professors out there teaching math, physics, engineering, art, literature, etc. But they're not great engineers, writers, designers, etc.

Just like I've learned something of value from ET, even though it's full of marginal traders. Some of them happen to be better at explaining trading techniques than actually trading.

Anyway, still looking for feedback on this guy...

5. matt44545

matt44545

I'm considering it. Did you ever find someone who knew him?

6. bump

7. Travis P

Travis P

I would like to hear if you joined up with John. He wants some serious coin as far as I am concerned to participate in his program. Seems a bit pricey for me anyways.