has anyone hear of these people

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by blb078, Sep 9, 2003.

1. blb078

blb078

from one of my prev post about starting in futures, i had someone PM me about their firm and their trading system, the firm is vankartrading.com, i spoke to the guy on the phone and he spoke about some trading system they have that offers a guarantee. the systems is from a company by the name of newmarketsoftware.com, i spoke to a guy at newmarketsoftware.com and he told me about their trading system and how great it is, he said it offers a guarantee or they will give you your money back, they fee they wanted was 4300, of which 1300 was due up front and the remaining after 30 days if they were making a profit for me, if after 30 days i can leave and get all of my money back, so natually i wasn't going to just give this dude a couple grand and say here you go make me rich, so he then put his "gm" on the phone and he gave me his sales pitch, after i kept telling him i wasn't compfortable giving money that kind of money for what they wanted he said he thought i wasn't interested and ended the phone call, they kept talking about how good it is and how much money can be made trading 1 es contrat.... i'm no genius, but if the system was that good, why the hell were these guys trading it themselves and making their own milllions instead of talking to me. i know if i had something that was guaranteed i wouldn't share it with anyone....
    any thoughts????

2. A lot of people sell products and services.

Your lifestyle often reflects this. I know I buy all kinds of things for all kinds of reasons.

Personally, I feel that if I buy something to make money, it does to some extent depend upon me. and how I use what I buy.

Trading packages will not work for everyone. I went through getting one and it didn't work for me; I got my money back. The company I delt with apparently sells a lot of product and stays in business. It now sells a variety of packages.

They are not keeping anything they come up with a secret and just doing it themselves. they do have track records that are published. These are records their presenters achieved.

Good luck.

3. I wouldn't even entertain the thought.

4. blb078

blb078

my thing is, why were these people putting so much pressure to sign me up right then and there, i told them i wanted to think about it and give me a call tomorrow, then they just kept pressuring and pressuring, that turned me away, then as a last effort he said they are only offering this at a discount for a number of people and it's about full. that there turned me away, i told him to do this, set me up w/an acct. not charge me any fee except commish, and keep a portion of the profits, he didn't want anything to do with that,

5. ask him to send you the trading records from a real account that has been traded using that system. and dont take no for an answer.

6. tango29

tango29

Greg Reagan? Sounds like the old R&W Technical hard sell. If they are pushing it that hard, RUN!

7. blb078

blb078

i don't remeber the gm's name, i started to lose interest after the first guy kept pushing it.

8. Bsulli

Bsulli

From the bottom of the home page. Typical mechnical trading systems written for selling to others.

My favorite part from below, "No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown" lol

"Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown."

good luck and good trading.

Bsulli

9. Man, they sure did close the last thread down fast where the "peddler" of this system created a thread to pitch it.

10. blb078

blb078

yeah, i don't think he got any sales.....or least i hope not:p

#10     Sep 9, 2003