Has anyone ever heard of this firm?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TM_Direct, Mar 14, 2003.

1. I heard their traiding platform "shiller" is lightning fast. It's so awesome that will execute trades that you didn't even enter.

You can always tell their traders from the 500K share bids and offers.

#11     Mar 14, 2003
  2. With only 10 million shares per month, who in the heck would want to bother with you....on the other hand, if you're a profitable trader, doing that volume, you can write your own ticket....as long as it's not Nasdaq trading....and you have capital......(I am assuming a tongue in cheek on this, but correct me if I'm wrong)...

Don

#12     Mar 14, 2003
  3. what me joke????:p

#13     Mar 14, 2003
  4. What? Me Worry??

:D

#14     Mar 14, 2003
  5. rs7

rs7

Damn TM, which of the principals did you speak to? Makes me feel like I am getting a bit screwed on my deal. Good thing I am only tied into my contract for a few more years. Then I am DEFINITELY going to point out to management the deal they are offering you.

Can't believe this

:(

#15     Mar 15, 2003
  6. gr8stock

gr8stock

A new trader made his first trade on Thursday morning; bough 500,000 shares of SHIL and then by noontime invested half of the portfolio. Broker called to complain that these trades moved the market up and that he should learn trading first. Obviously SHILL Securities, Inc is a better broker for him. What is their web page, is it www.ShillSec.com or www.ShillSick.com.

#16     Mar 15, 2003
  7. ...i just heard a terrible rumor....The SEC is going to close SHILL Securities down!!!!:mad: ....something about false advertising!!!
    im bummed

#17     Mar 17, 2003
  8. hans130

hans130

I do about 10 shares a day and sometimes if the market is good 20 shares. do you think i can get the same deal as you. if so, i will transfer all of my change to them. any info would be greatly apprecited.

Thanks

#18     Mar 17, 2003
  9. :D :D
    LOL

#19     Mar 17, 2003
  10. did you at least get the bagel cutter...you migth want to check out Pyramid Securities, you only have ot find three traders to go underneath you and if they get three you get a steak knife set and can make soem nice overides...Good Luck

#20     Mar 17, 2003