Has anyone else seen this journal??

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by lilbit, Aug 13, 2012.

1. lilbit

lilbit

2. NoDoji

NoDoji

I was present throughout most of that journal and beyond as every trade was called in advance in a real-time chat room. There was no way to fudge it because he placed stop orders to enter trades and called the price at which he was planning to enter ahead of the entry.

Geez is an experienced trader who had a fully defined trading plan and could apply Mark Douglas' trader's mindset perfectly. I've seen very few people on ET trade with a plan and a mindset like that.

3. lilbit

lilbit

This is what I am looking for. Do you know of a place or journal that does this now? It is easy to post calls after the market is closed and say "this would have been a great trade to take today", but I want to watch someone taking trades as they happen and learn the mental aspect of a real trade in real time.
    I looked at many of your posts Nodoji and you seem very informed on this exact issue. Do you have any suggestions on following a person trading and seeing their insight/reasoning behind each trade as they happen?
    Thank you in advance.