Has anyone else noticed this March - July 2010 daily chart pattern?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Algo_Design_Kid, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Has anyone else noticed this March - July chart pattern looks exactly like a mini October 2008 - March 2009?

IMO this is definitely the beginning of the next huge run up. I am going to go out on a limb and say we see 1300-1400 SP500 this year before it is over if we do indeed end up breaking 1150 here.

Still too many naysayers and there is a lot of dumb money with huge ego's that still think the US Equity Markets need to "double dip" again.

Hopefully Tyler Durden keeps pumping that bullshit machine. He (I hope) must be making a killing going the other way as he continues to lull his followers into the slaughter house. But I am wondering how he keeps coming up with these colorful charts and big words that mean and do absolutely nothing but fool these sheep? If only I had a bloomberg terminal....

If you happen to run into the guy let him know thanks to him and his minion of goons Algo_Kid by the end of 2010 will only be smoking on the finest hydro for all of 2011. Fly me to the moon...

** P.S. I am never wrong. :)

• pic.jpg
      File size:
      158.7 KB
      Views:
  2. i just hope your other top strats are not based on n=1. :)

p.s. there is a dip before the lift-off in 2009

3. touché

4. You are too generous shortie. n=0.:D

PS: the guy may be describing himself in there.

5. I am standing behind you dressed in a clown suit smelling of Sams Club Branded Whisky.

Boo!:confused:

6. you're expecting to big of a run up for to little of a crash. 1170 is my long target

7. The market is clearly at a juncture. The next move is going to be big. Whether it is up or down.

8. I don't know man. I'm never TOO wrong about the market. JK mang' but seriously, you're allowed to be wrong. Just know that you will be exiting early. The good news is that you will have many more chances to make amends on the way to 1350.

If this comes to fruition I will be posting all my hot YouTube videos on this site from now on with my TA in the marketplace. I got all the good indicators like the 200 moving average, MACD, and this Trade Intensity Indicator that I downloaded from the MT4 community and my own propreitary "Bull/Bear" System. It's really easy, when it is green you buy and when it is red you close positions and go short.

Lucky for all of you the first series is free and if you really want the lowdown regarding all the floor broker chatter pre-market I will be happy to oblige for a nominal fee of course. I'll be passing around the donation plate later on this evening in the seminar so don't feel the need to get up now.

9. Retief

Retief

Added to ignore list for being a douche.

10. If your handle was "RunningBull" it would be much more appropriate for this thread.

#10     Aug 5, 2010