Has anybody read Technical Analysis The Complete Resource for Financial Market Tec...

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by kmgilroy89, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I'm not sure where these harsh words are coming from. Did I make a logical error?

#31     Jun 14, 2012
  2. Might as well take a cue from Shakespeare's character Polonius and talk of "reactive prediction" and "predictive reaction."

#32     Jun 14, 2012
  3. Just checking to see if you were awake. And it wasn't harsh. An insult to a fencepost, perhaps.

#33     Jun 14, 2012
  4. You're very erratic. Do you take any medications?

#34     Jun 14, 2012
  5. Oh, yes. Lithium carbonate. Bootleg Meritol. Napa Valley champagnes. And a 1 AM reset with Everclear and blood orange juice. Very conducive to lucid trading.

#35     Jun 14, 2012
  6. Leave him alone, you old curmudgins. Pick on someone your own intellectual size. Forget your own advice never to mudwrestle with a pig?

#36     Jun 14, 2012
  7. So you're bipolar and an alcoholic? I think I can help you. Go here:
    http://www.aa.org/?Media=PlayFlash

We're going to work on this first, because you won't be able to address your bipolar disorder without first facing the external demons you have.

#37     Jun 14, 2012
  8. You are implying that we are of different intellectual capabilities. Do you have any proof of this or are you just going by assumption?

#38     Jun 14, 2012
  9. Oh, the external ones aren't so bad. It's the ADHD, OCD, free floating hostility, paranoia, Tourette's and Asperger's that are the worst. Not to mention MPD. And now Alzheimer's is confusing the issues. But a main tenet of NLP is "What can you do with a problem like that?" so I became a trader.

#39     Jun 14, 2012
  10. Would you say that these problems also inspired you to become an Elite Trader psychologist?

#40     Jun 14, 2012