Has anybody got paid from Nevis Trading?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bears21, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Nevis Financial Regulators posted this warning on May 1, 2015, and as I recall there were warnings posted here on ET:

http://www.nevisfsrc.com/advisories-2/warnings/267-nevis-trading-group-llc

Hopefully the Nevis Regulators will be of some help, as there's probably some type of paper trail. Perhaps you can send a demand letter to their registered agent where the LLC paperwork was filed.

Best of luck in the recovery of your funds.

#51     Mar 28, 2017
  2. Sig

Sig

The Financial Services Regulatory Commission, Nevis Branch operates out of a post office box in the "city" I've shown a map of below. They're probably as much of a "bucket shop" as the bucket shops they supposedly "regulate"!

upload_2017-3-29_10-49-30.png

#52     Mar 29, 2017
    dealmaker likes this.
  3. He claims he cant access the account.

#53     Mar 29, 2017
  4. Correct. No one that I have talked to about Nevis has ever talked to anyone except Chris Eikenberry. We Don't know what a Naris or a Plumner is. Eikenberry sent us wiring instructions and we wired. Obviously Chris has access to the account because he knows when our money hit and he was able to wire money out. Eikenberry has stopped contacting all of us. We need better answers and more communication!

#54     Mar 29, 2017
  5. bears21

bears21

What response did you get from Chris before he stopped communicating with you?

#55     Mar 29, 2017
  6. Have you had recent communications with him? Has he explained his relationship with Nonko? Has he explained why he can't get the money? Is it frozen? If so why? There are too many questions that don't have good answers. Nothing is making sense.

#56     Mar 29, 2017
  7. That he cant access the money. No good answers. Only more questions and suspicions. Where is our money????

#57     Mar 29, 2017
  8. bears21

bears21

I know Chris pretty well and the information that he has given is spot on. It is no coincidence that Chamroonrat controls the accounts for Nevis Trading hence the Bank connection in Thailand and his duel citizenship of US/Thai. I doubt Chris has ever been to Thailand. So if trying to solve the puzzle, Chris had a relationship with Nevis to bring in Traders, get them funded and Trading with bank instructions that Chamroonrat overseas. He is the main beneficiary is what I believe to be true. If he doesnt get arrested end of December none of this would be an issue. The question I have is who do we turn to because Chris is not the point man on the bank I know this for a fact and Chamroonrat is a ghost.

#58     Mar 29, 2017
  9. JohnTack

JohnTack

In my understanding attorney Grippo is going to allow Naris Chamroonrat to use money from Nevis Trading accounts of which he controls to repay traders of Nonko. There are many US traders in Nonko but all Nevis traders are foreigners so they are interested in helping americans.

#59     Apr 6, 2017
  10. John, where did you hear that??? That doesn't make any sense. Do you have a contact # for Grippo? Did you talk to him?

#60     Apr 7, 2017