Has anybody got paid from Nevis Trading?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bears21, Feb 17, 2017.

1. bears21

bears21

I asked Chris about this already he said he has no access to the bank info, he may have set up traders like you and myself but Naris is the head man in charge of bank and bank transactions. And as of right now he is not talking which is really starting to piss me off. Curious to see if anybody knows where Naris lives and try and meet him in person for some info.

#41     Mar 22, 2017
  2. Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    #42     Mar 28, 2017
  3. Read the FBI special agent's sworn statement. The banks were in Cook Islands and Belize.

See page 5 of the affidavit, paragraph 2 under "THE SCHEME TO DEFRAUD":

"But rather than using those deposits to fund securities brokerage accounts, Chamroonrat and his co-conspirators simply stole the victims' money."

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    #43     Mar 28, 2017
  4. #44     Mar 28, 2017
  5. You can read the settlement offer from Plumer here:

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2017/34-80176.pdf

(Note: they barred him from the Securities Industries, and he's only 27, probably got caught up in the fraud. What's interesting is the SEC did not seek any monetary relief in exchange for his settlement, unless they can get restitution and disgorgement at a later time, which is a bad sign, because that means there is probably limited to no recourse of available funds).

#45     Mar 28, 2017
  6. It looks like the federal case has too much dirt on this guy, and my guess is he will plea out. The wire fraud charge alone is a 20 year maximum penalty and $250k in fines.

I mean, geez, how does the scam get more blatant than THIS:

"Chamroonrat and his conspirators discussed the scheme in detail in email and online chat communications. In one online communication between Chamroonrat and a conspirator on Feb. 3, 2014, Chamroonrat allegedly discussed the scheme, which he commonly referred to as Nonko’s “TRZ Program.” He stated, “We also have the trz program, where instead [of] a live account it’s a trz account and if they blow it all up, then great, firm still profits.”

https://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/...ed-worldwide-simulator-trading-account-scheme

#46     Mar 28, 2017
  7. bears21

bears21

None of us here care about what happened with Nonko we know all the dirt, what we want to discover is what happens with Nevis trading and the money owed to traders there. In that regard there has been silence from those involved. One of them being Mr. Chamroonrat who had an interest in Nevis Trading just not sure how much of an interest.

#47     Mar 28, 2017
  8. I never was in contact with Naris Chamroonrat in my years trading with Nevis Trading, all contact was with Chris Eikenberry.

#48     Mar 28, 2017
  9. bears21

bears21

Has Chris said anything else to you in regards to his ability to repay traders?

#49     Mar 28, 2017
  10. Ok, I was under the impression Nonko/Nevis were both operating out of the West Indies as one firm with separate LLC's. Have you checked with the Nevis Financial Services Regulator?

http://www.nevisfsrc.com/advisories-2/warnings/368-re-nevis-trading-group-llc

#50     Mar 28, 2017